omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018

Unlocked

Hello,
To all my Patrons in this new year. I hope that everyone is okay regardless of the global situation.
I guess it’s time to post some news and answer a few questions, but not as always with one or two sentences, I want to tell you everything in this post. I planned to do it a little earlier, but I wanted to finish the character I was working on so I can tell you more about her in this post.
I know you all want an answer to one question in particular “When will the next Milfy City update be released?”
In this post I will inform you about the current progress and possibly the release date, but please as always don’t take it at face value as a guaranteed date because it is not, everything can change in about a month, so it’s only my estimate based on current speed.
There will also be some new previews, but as always I tried to hide the best and show only but a little tease of the upcoming content.
I’ll also tell you a little about my silence from time to time, but that is rather personal and not related to the game so you can skip reading the answer to this question :)

So let’s begin, I think I will write a little more in this post than I usually do.

So what’s happening currently and if there will be any update to Milfy City?
Yes, there will be at least one main big update to Milfy City. I’m now working on the version 1.0 that will contain the main character routes through to the end. The release will be this year for sure, rather faster than later. The date that I can estimate for release is late May 2021, but that date is not certain as I don’t want to disappoint you all if I don't release the game in that estimated time frame but updates will follow if delays will occur.

What about the progress?
It’s actually going quite good. I can now officially announce that the story/renders for Sara, Judy, Violet, and Lily are finished :) I’m still working on Caroline, Linda and Celia, but I’ve already finished more than 40% of content for those characters. The closest to finish now currently is Celia.

Will this be the last update?
To be honest I can’t answer this question right now. Regardless, I have some plans for the content that probably many of you will want to see after v1.0 so for this question I can answer “maybe”. It will depend on many factors in the future after the release, but mainly on my good mental health to do it, but lately I feel a lot better and I can work without stress :)

New previews?
Here you go. I picked the ones that I like and they're also sexy and don't spoil too much, also I skipped the ones that characters are just talking like in my last post :)

Android version?
As always many questions appeared in the last posts about an Android version. My answer will not change, this game will not be released on Android. I can only say that maybe a new game might in the future.

Why are you usually quiet about progress and post new posts rarely? Why has it been over a year since the last update? Are you OK?
I think that for a lot of you it’s nothing new that I have a mental illness, that I’m fighting with for the last two years. I still remember when I was starting to create these kinds of games and to be honest I was never prepared that something like this could happen to me. When someone would tell me that from creating adult games I would need treatment after a few years I wouldn’t believe him then, but now it’s different. I now know how much stress this work causes, especially release dates, hate comments, commenting about lack of content, lack of animations, comparing my games to other games, blackmail that if I’ll not add new scenes with this and this character they will stop pledging, and the most shocking, appearing at the front of my house and asking for an update. Fortunately only via intercom so that person couldn't see me.... (This one was the craziest thing that ever happened to me about a year ago, and forced me to move out… I’m now only renting that place.)
I know that some of you call all of this bullshit or that I lie no matter what I say, so I stopped really caring about that because there’s nothing I can do. Generally, I think I shouldn’t care about any of this since the beginning. That’s why I’m usually quiet. Also since my last post, I started doing what my therapist advised me to do. That I should stop reading everything and focus on my life and work normally without any stress and that actually worked. :) Now I’m working on characters I really want and at my own peace without rushing everything just to release it on the planned release date. Unfortunately, it took me some time to heal a little and understand a lot more so I could start working normally again, that’s the main reason for that long wait for the next update.
I also know that I’m not the only one with this problem and after a few years of creating adult games a few more creators that I know started to have some mental illness concerns. I also never really believed fully in what they said at the beginning but I can say that I somehow “grew up” and my opinion on this subject changed.
I also want to point out that it’s not my line of defense to anything that’s happening currently. I know that it’s all my fault and my problem, That’s why I’m always saying in each post that you can stop supporting me any time you want. All of you who were my patrons at any point during this and last year will receive version 1.0 of Milfy City for free as a thank you for the continued support during this difficult time.

With Milfy Kingdom, will we be receiving more regular updates/posts or will we be left in the dark for months between posts like Milfy City?
This game is currently on hold. (Yes, even though it was not released yet.) When the work on this game starts again I’ll immediately post about it along with previews and information.

What can we expect from you in the next couple of years?
Oh, this one is a good question! I have many plans for the future and I have already finished testing with new, more realistic graphics and animations. I definitely will not stop after Milfy City. I think I can say that I’ve learned a lot while creating this game and I know what I should improve upon in my future projects. :) Forever improving! I think It’s not something I should post now because it’s not final and only a bunch of testing, but here are some renders that I made to test new textures and lighting. (Not final version.)

Any plans to expand the development team to push out updates faster or push out larger updates?
My opinion changed so ‘yes’ I need help in order to release faster and more efficiently. This is the thing I will be thinking of after finishing Milfy City, so in short, yes, I do have some plans. I know that I can’t be the only person that renders everything.

I think I answered all the most popular questions, but if there’s something you want me to answer please write it in the comments. If this comment gets a lot of hearts I’ll answer it in the next post or in the comments.

Until the next time guys, thank you for your continued support and sorry for this long post! :)
Wait.... What about Liza? No sex scene with her? Will she be in the update?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So I just did a Caroline run of this game last night, mainly because, as usual, I wanted to see her, and I know I've said she has the best plot in the game. All of the others to me are mainly just there to get rocks off (Sara, Linda, Twins, Jazmyn, etc) but Caroline's is the only thing that's really meaningful.

Her business and past with Charles and her denial of her feelings for the MC until he does everything he can to keep her around. I know this is old news to everyone here and perhaps because this game was the first of the adult kind I've ever played and Caroline is/was my first love in them, but for some reason today, wanting, REALLY wanting to see where her story goes means the world to me. Granted that might mean I don't have a lot in my life that's not going well, because I do, but last night's run, I just want some sort of happy, meaningful, and logical ending to her story.

If it doesn't happen like I expect or want, I'm surely going to be PO'd. I don't do harems and as soon as I finished the game the first time and saw that was a choice, I was like no way. That's probably why I don't like harem games at all (plus my real life morals) and only choose one girl per game to have my MC fall in love with. It all stems from this game I think.

So I will say the recent post did light a spark of hope, we're at the point, and way beyond it, of "fool me once; shame on you. fool me twice; shame on me." but whether I (or anyone) else was suckered in by the recent announcement, I really do hope it happens so we can move on and really try to enjoy this game and whatever comes out of it. I still play in, unfinished or not, but if it never gets done, then I will have to do to this game what I already did to another big name game, and finally say goodbye to it.

Exile me, make me a pariah or a scapegoat or whatever you want and belittle me for speaking my mind, but that's all I'm doing. I want to see this game done and I want to have the sheer joy of seeing Caroline's story finished. Her story still got to me emotionally last night, and I want that x1000 when and IF I see it finished.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Well, we saw from the previews that Violet and Caroline are having at least some kind of a threesome scene there. Now, in the lake scene with Caroline, Caroline told the MC that if he ever decided to cheat on her or hurt her, they should stop already before they even start, meaning that she wants the MC all to herself. Now, how does that play together with Caroline sharing her boyfriend with her bestfriend? I know that the storywirting has lots of this kind of brain drains (like Linda's shower scene and Caroline's hotel scene) but it just seems like they already forgot what they even have in this game, or then they just don't care that there is absolutely no logic behind anything.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Well, we saw from the previews that Violet and Caroline are having at least some kind of a threesome scene there. Now, in the lake scene with Caroline, Caroline told the MC that if he ever decided to cheat on her or hurt her, they should stop already before they even start, meaning that she wants the MC all to herself. Now, how does that play together with Caroline sharing her boyfriend with her bestfriend? I know that the storywirting has lots of this kinds of brain drains (like Linda's shower scene and Caroline's hotel scene) but it just seems like they already forgot what they even have in this game, or then they just don't care that there is absolutely no logic behind anything.
We don't even know if its an actual scene, it could just be a hidden image you find.. lol

Reactions: vi_surzhikov

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There is nothing to criticize. Everything is as it should be. Move on please.
Nope. I must point out my displeasure with the Suri & Zuri story arc. My view is that this was not needed and seemed to be a very rushed piece of content. I always screw them over because Bob deserved better than to be fucked with by morons and his own son. He's already being cucked, he didn't need to be driven into bankruptcy as well. The whole arc made no sense in the game world. No Bob money = no house to live in. PLOT HOLE AHOY!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keitaka

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I would also like to disagree with that there is nothing to criticize. Let's start from the writing.

Why is the writing so damn obsessed with the usage of condoms? For example, the main character is worrying about the condom in the shower scene with Linda, even though he just creampied her twice during the night, and Linda had just told him that he wants his cum inside her again. In the hotel scene, after the first round, Caroline tries to get MC hard again by telling him, that he can use any of her holes and even creampie it without a condom. Only problem is, that the main character already creampied her during the first round like 5 minutes ago. As much as I like Onyxdime and his writing, there is too much stuff that just doesn't make any fucking sense.

Reactions: EJW

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Happy with the characters that are getting a scenes but its probably the last update and we will have 0 scenes with the Aunt

I would have loved for the aunt and mom to catch each other with the MC probably won't happen

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The scene with Caroline, Violet and the MC could be Violet's route or it could be a hidden image. I won't be doing Violet's route anyway so hopefully I won't have to see or deal with that.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes