shran

Dec 26, 2016
Happy with the characters that are getting a scenes but its probably the last update and we will have 0 scenes with the Aunt

I would have loved for the aunt and mom to catch each other with the MC probably won't happen

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The scene with Caroline, Violet and the MC could be Violet's route or it could be a hidden image. I won't be doing Violet's route anyway so hopefully I won't have to see or deal with that.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think Violet should’ve just been forgotten and add that time to making content for the main girls, because most of us don’t care about that character at all.
Agreed. She's such a throwaway character that served her purpose in advancing the story route for Caroline.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Violet at least got scenes. Who remembers the girl at school swimmingpool? :sneaky:
Who even cares about the girl at the swimming pool.
Which girl are you aiming for Enn? forgive me if I asked in the past and forgot
I'm team Celia and ICSTOR finished her route because he knows shes best girl

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Who even cares about the girl at the swimming pool.
Which girl are you aiming for Enn? forgive me if I asked in the past and forgot
I'm team Celia and ICSTOR finished her route because he knows shes best girl
Judy and Linda. At least one of them had content. Waiting for the final to have some Judy. I like Celia too but she seemed to be perpetually angry.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Or the blue topped school friend? Or the neighbour who was forced to be lesbian? Or the 1000$ blowjob ponytail girl?

Still, Violet is trash. Her scenes could have been given for Judy or then make some Bob content.
Violet should not be a choice in this game at all. As you said, it was for Caroline's story progression. There is nothing redeeming or important about her, she's a street girl who STOLE from Caroline, bringing her down for a period of time, and let's see, Caroline still hasn't found out, nor I don't think she ever will, and that upsets me. It's wasted time and effort on one character, like you said, that could've been focused elsewhere.

If you're going to bring her in, might as well bring in Cindy from the club. Get away away from Milfy City Godfather Headmaster, it's only logical, right?

i think Lily is going to have some involvement, but I wouldn't touch her route either. Only one outside the house worthy of going after is Celia. And after you electroshock hate-fuck break her, she obviously wants to be with him on some level. Some sort of BDSM submissive. That's just mainly a sex route. The only three LOVE women are in the house. Everything out of the house is not for me.

Sara's downright fucking adorable. I love her character, expressions and innocence that she gives off, despite only wanting, right now, to be screwed in the ass. I think, when she's fully in love enough with the MC (5/5), she'll then be ready for real sex.

Linda right now is the MC's sex toy, and he hers. Depending on "the blanket" factor, she'll have to make a choice on what to do obviously if he leaves her, which, well, I would. So we'll have to see what happens there.

Caroline, well, ya'll know my feelings about her. She's SO happy with him at the end of her storyline. He's done everything for her and has treated like the queen she is in this game. It's the only right way to go for me.

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
Happy with the characters that are getting a scenes but its probably the last update and we will have 0 scenes with the Aunt

I would have loved for the aunt and mom to catch each other with the MC probably won't happen
I really hope we'll have a sex scene with aunt Liza. I love her, I don't forgot her and Yazmine!

Reactions: bodevanlot

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
And like someone said, why after Violet stole from Caroline would Caroline even want to or be willing to share his boyfriend with Violet. Just pure stupidity and should’ve been left out, and spend that time for example making the Caroline only route, which I fear will not be involved.
Agreed on Violet, very very concerned about the Caroline ending. If it's abbreviated, I am going to be incredibly pissed and probably banned from this thread, maybe this site, if I get that upset enough.

Dec 27, 2019
So I just did a Caroline run of this game last night, mainly because, as usual, I wanted to see her, and I know I've said she has the best plot in the game. All of the others to me are mainly just there to get rocks off (Sara, Linda, Twins, Jazmyn, etc) but Caroline's is the only thing that's really meaningful.

Her business and past with Charles and her denial of her feelings for the MC until he does everything he can to keep her around. I know this is old news to everyone here and perhaps because this game was the first of the adult kind I've ever played and Caroline is/was my first love in them, but for some reason today, wanting, REALLY wanting to see where her story goes means the world to me. Granted that might mean I don't have a lot in my life that's not going well, because I do, but last night's run, I just want some sort of happy, meaningful, and logical ending to her story.

If it doesn't happen like I expect or want, I'm surely going to be PO'd. I don't do harems and as soon as I finished the game the first time and saw that was a choice, I was like no way. That's probably why I don't like harem games at all (plus my real life morals) and only choose one girl per game to have my MC fall in love with. It all stems from this game I think.

So I will say the recent post did light a spark of hope, we're at the point, and way beyond it, of "fool me once; shame on you. fool me twice; shame on me." but whether I (or anyone) else was suckered in by the recent announcement, I really do hope it happens so we can move on and really try to enjoy this game and whatever comes out of it. I still play in, unfinished or not, but if it never gets done, then I will have to do to this game what I already did to another big name game, and finally say goodbye to it.

Exile me, make me a pariah or a scapegoat or whatever you want and belittle me for speaking my mind, but that's all I'm doing. I want to see this game done and I want to have the sheer joy of seeing Caroline's story finished. Her story still got to me emotionally last night, and I want that x1000 when and IF I see it finished.

I am with you 100%.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
My focus in this game is, like many of us, mainly the Caroline storyline. She's the best written character that can connect with players on an emotional level. The other storylines are ok but less involving. I love Sara and Linda too but they are less developed in character. Mom and little sis are more driven by specific behaviours rather than intelligent choices like Caroline has.
I see Sara as a lovesick teen and Linda more of a cougar type predator.
For the aunts, Yasmin makes the choices because she Swings both ways and tries to get Liza in on it by a sort of corruption, but their choices do still seem logic to me.
Any of the sexual innuendos with other characters are just gravy apart from Celia who is the driving force behind MC's initial actions.
I play through all the storylines just for completion sake but my first love is Caroline.
That love for her also kinda prevents me from putting her in certain situations in my Fan Art.
It may be weird but I look at several characters from this game as they were real people and try to treat them as such.
For the more depraved stuff I will be creating some new character I have no connection to. Maybe I can put Celia in some kinky shit since she's the main antagonist in this story and has already shown tendency for that kind of stuff.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My focus in this game is, like many of us, mainly the Caroline storyline. She's the best written character that can connect with players on an emotional level. The other storylines are ok but less involving. I love Sara and Linda too but they are less developed in character. Mom and little sis are more driven by specific behaviours rather than intelligent choices like Caroline has.
I see Sara as a lovesick teen and Linda more of a cougar type predator.
For the aunts, Yasmin makes the choices because she Swings both ways and tries to get Liza in on it by a sort of corruption, but their choices do still seem logic to me.
Any of the sexual innuendos with other characters are just gravy apart from Celia who is the driving force behind MC's initial actions.
I play through all the storylines just for completion sake but my first love is Caroline.
That love for her also kinda prevents me from putting her in certain situations in my Fan Art.
It may be weird but I look at several characters from this game as they were real people and try to treat them as such.
For the more depraved stuff I will be creating some new character I have no connection to. Maybe I can put Celia in some kinky shit since she's the main antagonist in this story and has already shown tendency for that kind of stuff.
I'm also in the same situation, i love Caroline so much, she has a special place in my hart, Linda it's more like a soft domination that i get from her with a huge kinky taboo. Sara is more like a sister girlfriend.
Celia has always impressed me, i see her more like a boxing partner that will sometimes knock me out and that i will sometimes knock out. I like her for that combat like love, she remembers me my wife that can get really wild sometimes !!

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
SO much Violet hate on this thread! The poor girl.... as if she didn't have enough to deal with already in the criminal ring she's bound head and foot to, to suffer the hatefest here as well.

Well, I'm a Violet lover. Because:

1) she's a bad girl. And villains - in fantasy, not in real life - are interesting. Caroline is a sweet girl, very near an angel, but maybe too sweet. Too perfect. Violet has darker sides, unexplored sides, unpredictable and dangerous sides. A personal work in progress. Not an angel, but not a devil either. Very human. Vulnerable, though not wanting to show it.

2) she has "the look in her eyes". Harum-scarum, "looking out from under her fringe", almost sado-masochistic (with the boots and clothes to match), sullen, hints of cruel even at times - but also yearning, smoldering, sexually easily aroused, a sort of suppressed pleading, too, master or slave, or neither ... complex. Complex is interesting.

3) she has a knockout figure, as sexy as any of the others.

4) She's wildfire.

So be kind to poor Violet. Blame those who mistreat and abuse her, not the girl herself.

(And yes, this post is also meant tongue-in-cheek. Only the last line above is entirely serious - about real life. It's a fantasy game, folks.)

PS: Cindy is a hot girl too. For some of the same reasons as V. And then, the two-tone hair. Cool.

[/QUOTE]
The scene with Caroline, Violet and the MC could be Violet's route or it could be a hidden image. I won't be doing Violet's route anyway so hopefully I won't have to see or deal with that.
I think Violet should’ve just been forgotten and add that time to making content for the main girls, because most of us don’t care about that character at all.
Agreed. She's such a throwaway character that served her purpose in advancing the story route for Caroline.
Violet should not be a choice in this game at all. As you said, it was for Caroline's story progression. There is nothing redeeming or important about her, she's a street girl who STOLE from Caroline, bringing her down for a period of time, and let's see, Caroline still hasn't found out, nor I don't think she ever will, and that upsets me. It's wasted time and effort on one character, like you said, that could've been focused elsewhere.

If you're going to bring her in, might as well bring in Cindy from the club. Get away away from Milfy City Godfather Headmaster, it's only logical, right?
(....)
And like someone said, why after Violet stole from Caroline would Caroline even want to or be willing to share his boyfriend with Violet. Just pure stupidity and should’ve been left out, and spend that time for example making the Caroline only route, which I fear will not be involved.
Agreed on Violet, very very concerned about the Caroline ending. If it's abbreviated, I am going to be incredibly pissed and probably banned from this thread, maybe this site, if I get that upset enough.

Reactions: UndercoverLover

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

I doubt that since we did see previews of them in one oéf the updates on patreon. There will be scenes with them. Maybe not with the mom and the aunt but their story will be finished.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
this is not a polemic: but doesn't the latest developer update actually mean that there will be two updates? a partial one with the complete story of some characters and then one for the other characters?

Reactions: pjcuvh

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I hope he will put decent amout of content for Judy, shit... I've been waiting for her scenes since day 1 and I feel like she could easily be top 3 characters of this game but lack of content denies it =(

• Sad
Reactions: beef-devourer

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
SO much Violet hate on this thread! The poor girl.... as if she didn't have enough to deal with already in the criminal ring she's bound head and foot to, to suffer the hatefest here as well.

Well, I'm a Violet lover. Because:

1) she's a bad girl. And villains - in fantasy, not in real life - are interesting. Caroline is a sweet girl, very near an angel, but maybe too sweet. Too perfect. Violet has darker sides, unexplored sides, unpredictable and dangerous sides. A personal work in progress. Not an angel, but not a devil either. Very human. Vulnerable, though not wanting to show it.

2) she has "the look in her eyes". Harum-scarum, "looking out from under her fringe", almost sado-masochistic (with the boots and clothes to match), sullen, hints of cruel even at times - but also yearning, smoldering, sexually easily aroused, a sort of suppressed pleading, too, master or slave, or neither ... complex. Complex is interesting.

3) she has a knockout figure, as sexy as any of the others.

4) She's wildfire.

So be kind to poor Violet. Blame those who mistreat and abuse her, not the girl herself.

(And yes, this post is also meant tongue-in-cheek. Only the last line above is entirely serious - about real life. It's a fantasy game, folks.)

PS: Cindy is a hot girl too. For some of the same reasons as V. And then, the two-tone hair. Cool.
[/QUOTE]

Im a Violet fan and glad she's getting more content. Caroline is alright but I like others better. Looking forward to more Judy, as well as Aunts content. Celia content might be fun. I wish we got more content from Zuri and Suri. The one Im not vibing on is Sara.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes