Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
can someone please share a photo or a copy of ICSTOR last patreon post, i have a potato internet here, co i can barely transition from page to page in the forums -.-

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Wait, am I missing something? I've first played this game a few years back when I was new to this community, ever since then I haven't been paying much attention to it but it seemed to me like it was a really popular game? How come it was abandoned?

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Wait, am I missing something? I've first played this game a few years back when I was new to this community, ever since then I haven't been paying much attention to it but it seemed to me like it was a really popular game? How come it was abandoned?
Developer hadn't made game updates in over 2 years (while still having the Patreon up). Allegedly developer noticed that he can get away with taking donations without doing anything, so he decided to do more of that. Allegedly.

Reactions: Valeforish

HelloIamNobody

Dec 18, 2018
idk is this world stupid or smthing im checking his patreon page once in a month or so just see how many ppl he fools and everytime he posts something (1 post in 3 months bcz hes patreon page would close otherwise) he gets +300 new patreons but after like month or so no posting it goes back to normal which is 6.8~6.9k thats absurd amount for a solo developer... and still he goes back with his promises and etc.. that's it im leaving him alone with those 7k dummies who actually support nothing maybe ill start a business or something saying... Apologies Apologies progress continuess and he shows 1 pic which he drew in 1hr max... guys please be smart don't support these kind of devs bcz you made him like this not anyone else.. when human needs money he starts to work but when money grows on his patreon tree he just chills and postpone everything bcz he has infinite time to work with.. Have a nice day ppl love ya all <3

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
The tag was deserved, and had been for almost 2 years, but whatever we are here. I don't believe this Dev for 2 seconds only because he only started posting new updates magically as soon as his game got tagged abandoned. Look Ill be happy if he ACTUALLY had a coming to Jesus moment and finishes this game well. But I don't care anymore, he finishes the game, great; he doesn't? whoop di fucking do, oh well, I made my peace a year ago, just a waste potential.

But I will say this, I think the Dev makes great games, its just unfortunate he's too lazy to actually communicate with his supporters, enjoys a fat paycheck each month, and that his supporters eat that shit up. But then he says "I cant work at my pace" ..........Like, what. Dude, if you work at your "pace", I'll be long dead from old age. I also don't believe his horseshit for "personal issues", pick one, you either can't work at your "own pace" or you have "personal issues" going on, but he doesn't communicate at all for months on end. He has lied enough times where even if its true, I wont believe him, that's on him.

Also, he could have hired other people to make the game he has the money to do it, if he has problems, he has had the time to do that. But nope, I think, he would have found that unacceptable since that that would have cut into his margins.

There are better Dev's out there, who make great games, actually update their games (crazy I know) that are actually worth supporting, and think long term.

Last rant, sorry.

Last edited:

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Weren't we meant to be getting the full update by this time?? Now he's milking it by doing it every 2 week? Smh seems like he shat himself when this went to adandoned.
Well if he wasn't such a lazy/grifting bastard he Milfy City wouldn't get the tag. If he really cared or needed a break he would have told people. Such a shame that some good games are made by lousy devs because if he was still working on it, people would respect him for sticking to the grind.

Reactions: Alteni

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
This guy is harmful to the whole adult community and has to be stopped you can clearly see his method getting more and more popular among the scammers, suddenly more & more milkers appear who use his formula.

Step 1. go to

Step 2. click on "Report this Creator"
View attachment 1259752

Step 3. choose the reason of the report.
View attachment 1259755

Step 4. click at "This creator is not being honest"
View attachment 1259756

Step 5. here choose "This creator is not fulfilling their rewards or "is not creating anymore" both options fits in this case
View attachment 1259757

It states: that to fix this issue you have to contact to creator bla bla but don't let that make you insecure.
View attachment 1259758

Nevertheless, Patreon does record the report, even if it looks like the attempt will go nowhere here you see after many people reported it did hurt him afterall:

View attachment 1259774

If you have a better idea please let me know, btw the mods have made the right decision to put the abandoned tag, which set a sign that did not go by without a trace to ShillStore.
We're six mnonths into the year and got six months left..... the game better be complete when it is released.... it better not be no five minute game play BS.....

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes