mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Objective stupidity jesus. Like these morons on here asking for android versions of UE4 games that use DLSS for Gods sake ha. The game(using adult game metric not comparing it to Breath of the Wild or MGSV) is very good. I see all these band wagoners jumping on ICSTOR and maybe he was sitting with his 28 RTX 3090's cryptoing and smashing expensive hookers but his game was one of the best and if he actually fucking finishes strong for self respect's sake could retake that banner. Tired of seeing all this shit spam on the game itself maybe he deserves it but the dev and this game at least at one time was one of the best period. We shall see if he still has it left in him idk.

John Pabone

May 9, 2020
Thank whatever deity you pray to -- finally the ABANDONED tag has been added. I doubt I'll get an appology from the mods/admins who deleted my posts because they defend i-scamer guy, whever his name is.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
it will be true now is the game abandoned or will i get update on july 14th ?
He is going to release a very rushed and shitty update so that the tag is revoked lol.

he said he will deliver an update with 200 renders.. guy was MIA for 2 years and will deliver an update with 200 renders lmao..

2 years scratching his balls instead of working.. now he's gotta deliver something fast so he can go MIA again xD

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
it will be true now is the game abandoned or will i get update on july 14th ?
He is going to release a very rushed and shitty update so that the tag is revoked lol.

he said he will deliver an update with 200 renders.. guy was MIA for 2 years and will deliver an update with 200 renders lmao..

2 years scratching his balls instead of working.. now he's gotta deliver something fast so he can go MIA again xD

EXterbator2

Jun 24, 2021
imagine banning me for no reason. i didn't break any of the rules but ok
that discord server has some interesting rules.
even when you don't break them you still get banned!!!

Reactions: John Pabone
Mar 28, 2019

~>1 year without contact/update with patrons already considered abandon on my opinion.

~>Rush update with in 2 years huh? Every update he makes is just 1/2 scene he has all the time with in that time frame.

~>Better to pull out or stop giving him some money to make him work hard like other dev already update every month or 2-6 months.

~>Meh couldn't care if the dev really work within 1-2 years without saying anything with patrons if he really ghost like the game The tyrant then case close to never give them money anymore in my opinion it is far too long feels like scamming.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lo0u and pavlogrk

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
This one is basically just bang whomever doesnt matter. I mean even the mom character is trying to rape you from day one. Nothing interesting there.
I mean for me personally when theres a cougar like character that is thirsty for MC instead of thirsty MC having yoga scenes for a 1 year of updates is a nice change of pace in my book.

When it comes to incest tag, I enjoyed ICSTOR games stories because they're just laid back and didn't go for some heavy serious drama romance between the family characters, to each their own but really serious love incest games make me feel weirded out.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes