Jul 1, 2017
This gets me thinking, maybe I should learn how to do quality Ren'Py Games. Make half a game, then keep milking Patreons for thousands of dollars for that easy pay check. /S

I Can understand losing passion, but still needing that rent money. Still, if he was ever passionate about Milfy City, like the degenerates we are, he should be able to move his passion towards a new project and abandon Milfy City instead of putting everyone on hold for 2 years.

All in all, I was never a patreon of his. I just feel sad for everyone who has been during these times (I've been a patreon of someone else where they too abandoned their project, took me probably a year for me to give up faith)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
He is going to release a very rushed and shitty update so that the tag is revoked lol.

he said he will deliver an update with 200 renders.. guy was MIA for 2 years and will deliver an update with 200 renders lmao..

2 years scratching his balls instead of working.. now he's gotta deliver something fast so he can go MIA again xD
Considering he has the Judy stuff he farmed out already done, this is 1 month to write the game for those. Or did he have someone else also doing the coding (and the story?)?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I am pretty sure that no sane person would support icstor as in these current conditions. I think, his patrons are horny teens who steals their parent's credit cards. And they probably forgot to unpledge and the sad part is that those poor people are paying icstor for years without knowing..

Reactions: xXwankerXx and Hoey

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I am pretty sure that no sane person would support icstor as in these current conditions. I think, his patrons are horny teens who steals their parent's credit cards. And they probably forgot to unpledge and the sad part is that those poor people are paying icstor for years without knowing..
When I first came to the site a few months ago, I was not paying attention to details.

I didn't look at the tags, I didn't read the threads of the games. The only thing that stopped me was the abandoned tag. Otherwise I downloaded and played.

Quickly I started to look closer. When I started dropping some money on Patreon for a few Devs, I was even more careful not to support a guy who didn't deserve it.

I think the majority of his subscribers are guys who don't pay attention. They play the game, think it's great, and throw $ 1. If in addition the Dev allows you to pay annually, it ends up with a bunch of subscribers, who will forget to terminate the sub.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes