MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I know it's not something that they should have to do, but we need to have the mods here hold ICSTOR to his new release schedule. He blatantly showed his hand that he's done dick-all for the last year and a half and that he posted on Patreon only to skirt the rules of this forum. His petulant response, that the people who pay his for his fucking rent and internet have the gall to demand some form of tangible work output, shows that he is completely unapologetic and will likely backslide the moment he feels he can get away with it.

If he's truly committed to releasing small updates every two weeks from here on out, fine. Not the greatest solution in the world and they're likely to be complete garbage, but at least we'll get some closure and a few faps. But I will bet my left nut that if he releases the update on July 14th to get rid of the tag he'll completely blow off a follow-up release on August 1st ("Wasn't up to my standards, guys! And you all bitched about it not being any good, so now I has the depressions!") and slink back into silence.

The mods need to hold him to every two weeks or they slap the tag back on. He's used up all his free passes.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
When I first came to the site a few months ago, I was not paying attention to details.

I didn't look at the tags, I didn't read the threads of the games. The only thing that stopped me was the abandoned tag. Otherwise I downloaded and played.

Quickly I started to look closer. When I started dropping some money on Patreon for a few Devs, I was even more careful not to support a guy who didn't deserve it.

I think the majority of his subscribers are guys who don't pay attention. They play the game, think it's great, and throw $ 1. If in addition the Dev allows you to pay annually, it ends up with a bunch of subscribers, who will forget to terminate the sub.
Sad but true.

EXterbator2

Jun 24, 2021
does anyone know how to join his discord the link isnt working. im using new accounts but the links still dont work. is it closed or what

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You guys did yourselves and all hard working devs an huge favour for putting the abandoned tag. Time for the community to support devs who actually care about their fans.

That guy has more faith in him than me fucking Gabbie Carter, Molly Bennett, Ava Adams, Lana Rhoades, Jia Lissa, Elsa Jean, Foxy Di and Mia Malkova all at once for a week in a yatch at Bora Bora...

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
ICSTOR is a crook and a thief. What he has done is fraudulent and if pushed he could actually get charged with a crime and intent to continue said crime. He does not deserve ANY benefit of doubt. He is still sucking funds from his brain dead Patreon followers for a project he couldn't give two shits about. I agree with our esteemed Viessa whole heartedly!!!! :D
AND his mother fucking (literally) MC-regardless of story, is a creepy projection of himself and what he wants (3rd leg).
Peace all, except ICSTOR, and so ICSTOR- FUCK YOU THIEF!!!!
:D

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
The abandoned tag is nice to see.

Even tho it's still bittersweet to see it,this game had so much potential. He had everything set up and aligned for success.

Well... I guess it doesn't matter anymore. The previous predictions i had in mind turned out to be right, and the only way we got news is due to reports on his lack of content on Patreon and the abandoned tag.

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
I haven't checked back in a few weeks. I'm actually happy to see the "Abandoned" now. At least we are not kidding ourselves any longer.

Reactions: Elbo

annubis39

Sep 14, 2019
Wow, it is finally on abandoned tag. This dev really did make good money with his time. Milking City is a great game though
Sorry, Milfy City

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes