JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Abandoned?

I'm not so sure. The interest in this game positively or negatively hasn't wained.

This story is going to continue for quite a while to come. :rolleyes: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: lo0u

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
I mean for me personally when theres a cougar like character that is thirsty for MC instead of thirsty MC having yoga scenes for a 1 year of updates is a nice change of pace in my book.

When it comes to incest tag, I enjoyed ICSTOR games stories because they're just laid back and didn't go for some heavy serious drama romance between the family characters, to each their own but really serious love incest games make me feel weirded out.

Who said anything about heavy serious drama romance and yoga scenes for a good story? lol. But yeah he mentioned a few times he got bored with the story and made it that way for his patreons, so doesnt surprise me he abandoned it fast. If you arent making something that you enjoy then you lose any motivation for it, plus the free money doesnt help either. At least the abandoned tag seems to have woken him up.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Who said anything about heavy serious drama romance and yoga scenes for a good story? lol. But yeah he mentioned a few times he got bored with the story and made it that way for his patreons, so doesnt surprise me he abandoned it fast.
Well the things with ICSTOR is that he was getting bored at some point with almost all his games before Milfy City.

But with milfy city he gained so much supporters, the situation now is even better for him, because he dont have to do anything and still have a shitton of patreons.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Why does Icstor not simply post a new update instead of constantly posting about how he will post more updates in the future. Postception.

Guss

May 26, 2018
Why does Icstor not simply post a new update instead of constantly posting about how he will post more updates in the future. Postception.
To drag all this out like a 4 yr old who doesn't want to do as he was told, to only do the minimum to keep the parents from bustin' his ass.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hah, I saw this from 2 km away
I think most people did here to be honest. There were a few strays (like myself to be honest) that held out a glimmer of hope. Perhaps I still do...? I don't really know, but I will continue to enjoy Caroline's route no matter what, no matter how many times over. Closest thing (and the best thing) in this game.

Reactions: Hoey and Meghead

Ghuman

Sep 2, 2020
Spoilers for the next chapters:

ICSTOR delivers half-baked updates and finally, finally, after months of bullshitting and shitty updates, delivers a game with hurried endings and an overall crap experience. When questioned by his patreons, he will blame the "cunts" that didn't allow him to work in his "own pace" and "forced his hand".

You heard it first here.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Spoilers for the next chapters:

ICSTOR delivers half-baked updates and finally, finally, after months of bullshitting and shitty updates, delivers a game with hurried endings and an overall crap experience. When questioned by his patreons, he will blame the "cunts" that didn't allow him to work in his "own pace" and "forced his hand".

You heard it first here.
Other than delivering updates at all, I'll honestly be surprised if this doesn't happen.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes