DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Got an abandoned tag after posting on patreon.

Nice.

I teally like how he just goes from "fuck it, 1.0, we're done" to "we're gonna do releases every 2 weeks now."

I can only wish to be like icstor one day.

Reactions: TheLM2312

xynthesis

Feb 6, 2018
seems admin just realized it just now, I'm so glad, just make this gone, cmon bruh cut the bullshit, noone threatening you like you're gonna die, but you can't even communicate, not even trying to at least make a small update, and now after all this time after promising a big update you started to scam again, fck your dirty money, you already doing dirty job, there are many others devs who needs supports, please guys I beg you don't fall into the same trap, just report this shit, and spread a word so that new people understand, idc if you really release 1.0 this year icstor, too much cliffhanger, just be gone, i'm really disappointed at how he responded, it's just as many predicted.

Reactions: JoJoPool

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I wouldn't be impressed if he appears with some update just to remove the tag from here in the next days.

Icy

Dec 31, 2016
Tag shouldn't be removed from games until the games gets updated, the abandoned rule should be changed..
ICSTOR is clearly showing that he is cheating the abadnoned tag system.. maybe a lot others are doing the same.

Oct 15, 2017
The fact that he hasn't done this yet, just goes to show you how much "work" he's really done.
His change from releasing one big 1.0 update to lots of smaller ones is quite ingenious I must say, because if he did release one big final update, a lot of patreons would have probably cancelled after due to his notoriously terrible work ethic.

I think a decent amount of them basically bought into the sunken cost fallacy and wanted to get something for all their donated money. But by releasing lots of small updates instead, he basically forces these people to remain his patreons for quite some time to come, to squeeze the absolute maximum out of those deluded morons.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Devs like this just further cement the admiration I have for devs like Heaven Studios and NLT media with their unrivaled release sizes and schedules, and now Heaven Studios even signed Scarlett Ann so they'll be working on two projects at once while already being one of the most active circles on Patreon, number 1 with 2D art. Then we have ICSTOR making God knows how much money, at least 15k a month I'd bet for 2 years without releasing shit. No idea what the consumers have in mind, seriously.

Reactions: drooopy

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Let's be honest. The story was boring trash, but the renders and animations were great. Only decent part of the story was the part with the twins imo.
Well, for today's standards they're not even that great anymore. ICSTOR used to have the best renders in his games a few years ago, but other devs caught up and are making renders far superior to anything ICSTOR has ever done. So you can't even say that about him anymore. His writing was always trash, and I played every game he put out.

It's just a shame that this game was the one he decided to abandon, because it was made in RenPy instead of RPGM like the older ones.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
lo0u Any games you can name recommend that have great animations/renders?
With there being so many on the site i don't know where to even start to look lol.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
lo0u Any games you can name recommend that have great animations/renders?
With there being so many on the site i don't know where to even start to look lol.
Use the Filter search system, the site has a good filter system, take your time to read the headings and narrow down your search. Here's a quick tip, only look at 4/4.5 or 5 star rated games, 3 star games have some SERIOUS issues even if the renders look good, the gameplay could be a mess. 2 star...don't waste your download save your MEGA cap, 1 star...quick Patreon cash grab and lazy dev, point and laugh at it, they usually only release the demo and then you never hear from them again, they have no reputation on the site.

Some 4 star games are usually under attack from over emotional morons that downvote it because they don't have a specific thing they want in the game or they just don't understand the concept the dev was going for, equally some 5 star reviewed games are under cult following that just love the game or dev so much that it just gets the vote, meanwhile they fail to point out its flaws. Don't let moronic votes deter you, remember that some 4/4.5 star games are better than 5 star ones and that should be your "Gold Standard" for picking good games here. Anything lower than a 4, don't waste your time.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
not saying it will, not saying it won't, but if it does happen, any one have a save for the end of the current version? just in case.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Use the Filter search system, the site has a good filter system, take your time to read the headings and narrow down your search. Here's a quick tip, only look at 4/4.5 or 5 star rated games, 3 star games have some SERIOUS issues even if the renders look good, the gameplay could be a mess. 2 star...don't waste your download save your MEGA cap, 1 star...quick Patreon cash grab and lazy dev, point and laugh at it, they usually only release the demo and then you never hear from them again, they have no reputation on the site.

Some 4 star games are usually under attack from over emotional morons that downvote it because they don't have a specific thing they want in the game or they just don't understand the concept the dev was going for, equally some 5 star reviewed games are under cult following that just love the game or dev so much that it just gets the vote, meanwhile they fail to point out its flaws. Don't let moronic votes deter you, remember that some 4/4.5 star games are better than 5 star ones and that should be your "Gold Standard" for picking good games here. Anything lower than a 4, don't waste your time.
And don't ignore 0 star games, they probably don't have any reviews.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Well, for today's standards they're not even that great anymore. ICSTOR used to have the best renders in his games a few years ago, but other devs caught up and are making renders far superior to anything ICSTOR has ever done. So you can't even say that about him anymore. His writing was always trash, and I played every game he put out.

It's just a shame that this game was the one he decided to abandon, because it was made in RenPy instead of RPGM like the older ones.
Yeah. I'm only watching the thread because of the freckled dirty blond sister(Been so long I forgot her name).

Reactions: lo0u and Nulldev
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes