Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
do anything happen if you tell the twins the truth? cuz I liked all 3 times and they moved away

D

Deleted member 42

so im done with sara content, is there anything else or thats it?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Do you guys know if someone is going to make a compressed version? I prefer those since it's much faster to download and keep.
Are you going to make a compressed version?? Don't know if you still do that.
Will like you even more if we can get a skunked version when you get chance.
(At times I wish we had a "Love you long time" or multiple likes button)
Torrent or compressed version please?
waiting for compressed version or other links. Cant download 2+gb files mega. :/ And gofile 140kb/s wtf.
Is there a crunched version for mega?
Added crunched version to the OP - 500MB vs original at 2.2GB. Will add more mirrors when I can.

Aug 25, 2016
Not Icstor's first rodeo so he's got the game platform down for the most part, and do we even need to discuss how awesome his renders usually are?
well, his render is top notch, but i just finish 0.2 a few weeks ago and i have to say, its quiet alot of content, i gotta say, i hate playing game with short update becuz its kinda like a dampen ?. I dont mind waiting but if every update like 0.2, it just worth the wait

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
are there actual sex scenes in game atm? i noticed this a while back and decided to keep an eye on it, the SS look amazing, im still giving it a go but just curious as i didnt see it in the tags/genre

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes