Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Why are people asking for a new incest patch, does the previous one not work for 0.3 ?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Is there any content that doesnt involve the gremlin? Havent played it yet.

Why are people asking for new incest patch, does the previous one not work of 0.3 ?
Lets assume it doesnt. Do you think they wouldnt ask for it if it did work?

Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
are there actual sex scenes in game atm? i noticed this a while back and decided to keep an eye on it, the SS look amazing, im still giving it a go but just curious as i didnt see it in the tags/genre
There's like one threesome, 2 anals, plenty of blowjobs, footjobs, handjobs and ass rubbing. Also typical batman gameplay - creeping at night, fucking people's tighs and other stuff.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Well, the incest patch 0.1 didn't really work for game 0.2. It was bugged. So high chance it's the same for this one

Lucky Chewy

Mar 9, 2018
Cut him some slack. Ever try figuring out why your code won't work only to discover, after 8 hours of looking, that you forgot your semi colon or there was a space which ruined your local variables? I've personally wanted to throw my computer out the window plenty of times just out of shear frustration from something as simple as an extra space inserted somewhere.
Yeah, I know what's that like. That's why I don't complain when devs test their shit before release. ICSTOR is pretty good about this though and updates are quality, so I'm cool with waiting.

Reactions: E-Dog

Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
I buyed the lub but i can't talk anymore with Sara in class and can't do anything... Bug or im missing something?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes