atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i’m okay with short because he was able to do all that in one month and has promised a bigger update for 0.4 with more Caroline!

can’t wait to play the new version tonight! thank you to the uploaders for sharing!

Reactions: if95 and Mikedazz1

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
I was SO much looking up for this update featuring my favorite girl of the game... And as a guy who simply hates anal and prefer oral........ well lets just say I will have to wait at least two update to see something of my interest... dammit... For a first relation? Anal? Really?

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Too bad there's only anal with the younger sister. I really hope this doesn't go the way that Big Brother did and push heavily towards anal only with the younger sister, it made me lose interest with that character.

Reactions: shadow202

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Too bad there's only anal with the younger sister. I really hope this doesn't go the way that Big Brother did and push heavily towards anal only with the younger sister, it made me lose interest with that character.
Thank you!!!

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Yeh, ditto, Big Brother had that massive issue where the younger sister started off with a lot of potential but the only anal thing kinda made her very...distant.

Anyway, great update, who cares if it felt short, we're all in this for Caroline and Linda (and therapist lady) anyway am I right :D

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes