Fiohna

Nov 25, 2019
After reading last 10 pages, I decide to download and try this soo discussed pace of ... lets see what happend there :)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
After reading last 10 pages, I decide to download and try this soo discussed pace of ... lets see what happend there :)
It's enjoyable and entertaining for a few hours or so, just so many parts of it are unfinished and only one girl's route in the house is complete. Good luck and see if you enjoy it.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
None of those either, but thanks for the suggestions. Echoes and AFV were fun. I haven’t tried Bad Bobby yet. I suspect I’m never gonna find the one I’m trying to remember.
Try asking in the General Discussions or Off-Topic areas about the game. You never know if someone might know it there.

Fiohna

Nov 25, 2019
Im not sure what is more strange here - the black ghost schoolmates, the plywood plate pretending to be a door (maybe ghosts dont use it)
But its become more fun, just playng ....

Jul 31, 2018
Is the only way to get the money to buy the camera thorugh the minigame on the computer in the MC's room?
Or do I just keep progressing and there will be other ways to get money or find it?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Is the only way to get the money to buy the camera thorugh the minigame on the computer in the MC's room?
Or do I just keep progressing and there will be other ways to get money or find it?
You can get money by taking pictures of Caroline in her clothing shop once you pass Step 3 on her route. You can also find money around the house and yes, grind the mini-games.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I wonder who are persons who donate the nut with self-confessed mental problems wih no capability to develope a product. The number of patrons has been increased sufficently last month. ICSTORE gets money for nothing.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Woah, that was clean
It's true though. It took us two years to get on 15-minute update, that most of the people here did not want, and I'm not really sure they're going to want the supposed next update either, since it covers Judy (the school shrink(

I myself don't really care either way. I have my "completed" Caroline route, so that's enough for me.

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
houston i have a problem, View attachment 1300992
im on android & on this pool cleaning part & i cant seem to do anything, i can't go to the other stains, cant rollback, dunno! im just stuck! please advise...
I just went back before that and had to turn on "skip minigame" option. Don't think you can do it on mobile. I'm sure you have an autosave to somewhere just before it.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes