pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Because that's basically what she wants; an aggressive, take charge dominant. Not even her husband is one. That's why at the end of her route, when her finally breaks her, she texts him and wants to meet up. The way he treated her is basically what she wanted, I mean, for fuck sake she electrocutes herself. That tells you something about her. :ROFLMAO:
What I meant is that her personality should be changed therefore most of her story then the author wouldn't have to remove her entirely to comply with patreons rules

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
What I meant is that her personality should be changed therefore most of her story then the author wouldn't have to remove her entirely to comply with patreons rules
Yeah the whole blackmail thing turned Patreon upside down. I mean, there's much worse games than this, but this is being made an example of. Moving to SubStar wouldn't have been an issue., I still think the blame falls on him 100%. He should've finished the game two years ago, and now, he dug his own grave and the put the nails in his own coffin.

And now he's promoting two more games without finishing Milfy. The bullshit never ends.

Reactions: Meghead

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Your right I just know when it got slapped with it that update came fast.
Well of course it came fast, he had almost 2 years to work on an update others put out in a week or two, it is laughable that the Admins on here still support this game by giving it a place to exist.

mmmmitttt

Sep 27, 2019
Not entirely sure what ICSTOR would gain pretending to be someone else. After I finished the work he wanted done I just moved on. There hasn't really been much to talk about since then.
Then post anything you worked on, a single screencap. He doesnt talk to his top donors and you were commissioned to help out with no posts, no artwork, no game? V telling. You said you worked on Judy content lets see it champ.

Reactions: jackkane

YuJee

Nov 1, 2021
Come on, people. Do you really need an abandoned tag to reinforce the obvious?

There has been one small update in over 2 years, and that was just to keep the gravy train rolling.

Stick a fork in this game, it's done.
Get what you mean: the game is obviously in the state that it is and we can all see it.

Though I think generally they mean the abandoned tag would have an impact and it "could" make a statement.
One might even go as far as implore that said statement says "We dont support their actions any further."

But thats just what I'm gathering from it all.

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Then post anything you worked on, a single screencap. He doesnt talk to his top donors and you were commissioned to help out with no posts, no artwork, no game? V telling. You said you worked on Judy content lets see it champ.
Why do you complain xd, if he's so bad why do yo still waiting an update? Thats just funny, forget about this game for a while. He's supporters are too dumb to understand thats he's getting money for nothing and they are ok with it, even having an extra person that help him with renders, he still pretend to be "working" ;D he dors not implement any new mechanic to his game so ths should be straight forward process, all he need is scenario and pc to render all the stuff. He's just chilling, while money is coming from nowhere.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Bro it’s 10 days away from 2022 when the 1.0 coming out
I don't know what calendar you're using, or what you're puffing on, but according to my planet of Earth, it's only December 12. Unless December now has 21 days in it total. we still have 19 days left before 2022. Earth is a nice place, depending on where you go or live.

Come back to it. Then again, if you think December only has 21 days, better to stay where you are. :LOL:

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I have never paid for this game and never will, still I've really enjoyed it so far.

For me this game is made (right now) to generate money based on the hopes of paying players, if I had a lot of money and I was stupid, I would do it too because it is a great game, one of the best, if they get to release an update I will be happy (even if it takes a long time or never comes), if they do not do it then doesnt matter, that's life, there are many more games to enjoy (better than this one) and I will not eat my head for a nonsense like this, it will be the last time I enter this post until I see it in the Latest updates zone and I invite you to do the same, you'll be happier that way if you're the kind of person who gets angry about things like this (totally understandable).
Have a great day everyone!

silgmaris

Nov 17, 2018
Hi Guys, I've been missing some time. What is the next elusive ETA?
Within 2021? 2022? 2122? Never? Tomorrow? Soon? Next week before last days of next year?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes