Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have a question why is this game is not marked as abandoned? Is a long time and i don't see a update
Last update was July. As long as he's throwing out news to the mods here at least once every three months, it won't be abandoned. Learn the site rules.

If you're coming here to troll, make it something original, not what every other Tom, Dick and Harry say.

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
I have a question why is this game is not marked as abandoned? Is a long time and i don't see a update
Because the "abandoned" tag is assigned after six months of absence by the author. This particular dev, however, keeps this game updated little by little, in order to milk his patreon supporters. Not very cool.

Reactions: inugamidevil

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
My intention no was trolling i really don't know because recently the game tyrant was marked abandoned and this game has been a long time since the last version

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Because the "abandoned" tag is assigned after six months of absence by the author. This particular dev, however, keeps this game updated little by little, in order to milk his patreon supporters. Not very cool.
It's actually three (3) months, and ShitStor hit that mark by not posting from August 3 to November 18.

They still won't mark it abandoned.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
It's actually three (3) months, and ShitStor hit that mark by not posting from August 3 to November 18.

They still won't mark it abandoned.
He posted on August 23rd, so he was just five days away from hitting that three month mark when he posted on November 18th. Unfortunately, played by the rules once again.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
He posted on August 23rd, so he was just five days away from hitting that three month mark when he posted on November 18th. Unfortunately, played by the rules once again.
If it's gone/deleted, then anything said is null and void, as is the post itself. Just like the game.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
nothing new huh ?!​
Nope. And don't expect anything. After two years of nothing and a BS 15-minute update, we've all grown to learn, and know, it never happens. Once Celia got crucified from the game, that was the end of it for me. Can't take out the woman who's the basis of why the MC did what he did.

You can change the dialogue around all you want. Instead of it being a game for adults WHO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG and know this is a game of fantasy and have the ability to read the screen that says All Characters are over 18 as seen below (WHICH DOESN'T INTERFERE WITH PATREON RULES:

screenshot0001.png
But a lot of this falls on ICSTOR himself. If he didn't string people along for two years and finished this game on time, none of this bullshit would've ever happened. So he dug his own grave 100%.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Sara going all Basic Instinct was an interesting choice, but fell flat when MC just held her at bay by grabbing her head.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
he should just make a less rapey and no humiliation route for her
why would anyone do those things to a hot milf :rolleyes:
Because that's basically what she wants; an aggressive, take charge dominant. Not even her husband is one. That's why at the end of her route, when her finally breaks her, she texts him and wants to meet up. The way he treated her is basically what she wanted, I mean, for fuck sake she electrocutes herself. That tells you something about her. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes