Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Hi Guys, I've been missing some time. What is the next elusive ETA?
Within 2021? 2022? 2122? Never? Tomorrow? Soon? Next week before last days of next year?
I think the apocalypse is going to come first before we see an update here.

But supposedly he's releasing a Judy update before the full game before the year is over. He has 19 days to do that. Don't hold your breath though.

Reactions: silgmaris

3xy

Dec 12, 2021
so i just doenloaded the game , but im kindda stuck in story , i cant go to school or do any :(

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
so i just doenloaded the game , but im kindda stuck in story , i cant go to school or do any :(
If you don't feel like exploring and figuring things out you can always install the mod and it'll walk you through what you need to do next.

3xy

Dec 12, 2021
If you don't feel like exploring and figuring things out you can always install the mod and it'll walk you through what you need to do next.
its not that , i cant do anything ingame except for just taking bath and talking to these 3 girls. when i go to garage i cant use the car or bike, so im kinnda lost

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
its not that , i cant do anything ingame except for just taking bath and talking to these 3 girls. when i go to garage i cant use the car or bike, so im kinnda lost
Yeah, you're deff missing something. Either go back a bit and pay attention to the conversations or install the mod and only use it in cases like this where you've already tried and can't find a way to keep progressing. Cheers.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You can only use the map from the front yard section. The little space infront of the house. So you always have to leave the house and stand infront of it to be allowed access "map-teleportation". Map icon will show up in the corner that way. If it doesn't, well, then you are stuck as it suppose to be. At least it was this way the last time i've checked :sneaky:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah you can't use the bike (I always wondered who the fuck rode it anyway, assuming the MC uses it for school) and the car belongs to Linda. When you go outside in the front, there should a map button in the upper right hand corner. That'll take you to view of the town. Or have you tried that and got no response from the game?

Mc2k14

Jan 19, 2018
By the way, support the Dev, he is a great Dev, will deliver lots of great games in the future with plentiful and frequent updates!!

:whistle:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Am I missing some sarcasm or context here? are we talking about Icstor? if so you've clearly been smoking the good stuff to think he'll ever resume to his regular updates like he used to. Dude is robbing his supporters blind.

Reactions: sirsir_sir

Gaar14

Apr 9, 2021
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Am I missing some sarcasm or context here? are we talking about Icstor? if so you've clearly been smoking the good stuff to think he'll ever resume to his regular updates like he used to. Dude is robbing his supporters blind.
what is funny is how many ppl support him. Not worth it.

Reactions: fz and sirsir_sir

Saluja

May 30, 2020
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-15
Release Date: 2021-07-15
Developer: ICSTOR - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.71b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Uncensor Patch: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD - Rename Mod - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Can't you put some ntr options in the game, and also the dad looks so lonely hope daughter needs some growth too.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Imagine holding your breath till ICSTOR releases an update tho :KEK:
I think some people are actually doing it too, especially his Patrons. I warn everyone who comes in here not to expect miracles. I mean, IF, and that's a big fucking IF, if we get an update, it'll be the censored version anyway, and Judy's not important enough for me to download the "Sesame Street" version, that's for sure.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes