Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
One of the best games ever regardless of more updates! Getting turned on just thinking of some of these scenes! Can I get a HoYeahhh??!!
To each their own. There's a few scenes myself I really like in this game, but none of them are really amazing or mind-blowing, but glad you're having a good time I guess.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It's true though. It took us two years to get on 15-minute update, that most of the people here did not want, and I'm not really sure they're going to want the supposed next update either, since it covers Judy (the school shrink(

I myself don't really care either way. I have my "completed" Caroline route, so that's enough for me.
That's why it's disappointing. Caroline is a great character. I just don't want that character to go to waste. But this dev :FacePalm:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That's why it's disappointing. Caroline is a great character. I just don't want that character to go to waste. But this dev :FacePalm:
Caroline was my first VN girl in my very first VN game during the initial US lockdown of COVID. She'll always have a special place in my heart and I was even thinking of putting the sig of her I have back up and recombining the two I already have. I love her story and some of the dialogue with her during the romantic scenes is really good and very sincere.

You never forget your first, even if it is a VN girl

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's true though. It took us two years to get on 15-minute update, that most of the people here did not want, and I'm not really sure they're going to want the supposed next update either, since it covers Judy (the school shrink(

I myself don't really care either way. I have my "completed" Caroline route, so that's enough for me.
But remember Judy has the answer to why Linda wants MC so much. So knows the when, why and how to the questions about Linda. Judy might also have answers to others such as Bob, or maybe even Caroline Remember Caroline was in a very dark place due to that asshole ex boyfriend. So maybe she saw Judy about her problems. We won't know till MC goes to Judy's house and talks to her.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
But remember Judy has the answer to why Linda wants MC so much. So knows the when, why and how to the questions about Linda. Judy might also have answers to others such as Bob, or maybe even Caroline Remember Caroline was in a very dark place due to that asshole ex boyfriend. So maybe she saw Judy about her problems. We won't know till MC goes to Judy's house and talks to her.
If we get there at all, and I sure as hell don't want the "Sesame Street" version that we're getting, but I also know Lain hasn't been around in a while, which I am concerned about.

If we do get an update here, I hope she's able to restore what Patreon made him take out. For now, I'm happy with having what I have. Caroline's route is as complete as I think we're going to see. Judy's the centerpiece of several things too, mainly with Linda and the MC, but also Celia.

I guess we'll have to wait until hell freezes over to get the answers.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

j er ma 66

Mar 2, 2021
Caroline was my first VN girl in my very first VN game during the initial US lockdown of COVID. She'll always have a special place in my heart and I was even thinking of putting the sig of her I have back up and recombining the two I already have. I love her story and some of the dialogue with her during the romantic scenes is really good and very sincere.

You never forget your first, even if it is a VN girl
Can't agree more . Caroline is the best girl to me. The only thing I care about this game....

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i swear i dont even come here to throw shit to ICSTOR only to see the comments, man, you are pathetic , forget this game, dont mention it, forget its existence and play others , just forget about this son of a bitch and i swear that will hurt him

Sankicoo

Jul 17, 2020
i swear i dont even come here to throw shit to ICSTOR only to see the comments, man, you are pathetic , forget this game, dont mention it, forget its existence and play others , just forget about this son of a bitch and i swear that will hurt him
But the MEMES bro :KEK:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I am doing no nut challenge until the next update!
Probably going to be waiting the rest of your life and your bones will turn to dust before anything like that happens.

Just the way things are. I've been waiting two years for Caroline's end-game route. What you're doing just means a lot of pent up sexual frustration.

Have fun with that.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes