Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
New members and players are still going to come here if they heard about the game somewhere else. That's what happened to me. I had no idea about the dev until I came here and learned about it. It's going to take the same thing to happen for other people to realize this game was left alone to die.

Don't understand though why you're posting here if you don't want it to be here or active. Aren't you just helping that along?
You're still posting here. You know the problem and yet you're still posting here.

Stop high-horsing.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Can someone tell me what the developers were thinking, that this is one of the best adult games out there, and why it looks like it's being scrapped. And, when is the next update coming????

zxcvb100

Jul 10, 2020
how can i use the patch file in the PC version? which file to replace??

Ok, I did past the file in Game folder and linda name changed to mom but Sara till the same.. how can i chane it to sister?
I check the patch file and its written sister

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Why? there will be no more updates?
The creator is coming up with increasingly lame excuses to not put out content after going radio silent for 1.5-2 years. He did put out content for 15 minute update back in... September I think it was... because F95 tagged his game as 'abandoned'.

Dude doesn't care anymore, so why should we?

Reactions: fz

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You're still posting here. You know the problem and yet you're still posting here.

Stop high-horsing.
I normally post here to help people coming to the game, not to deal with people acting like childish trolls looking for attention saying the same thing over and over that we've heard for two years.

People come to the game, have issues with it or get stuck. Just look back in the posts over the last 100 pages, or use the search function. See how many people I've helped. Not to get into battles over who's running the sandbox.

novem87

Dec 8, 2021
The creator is coming up with increasingly lame excuses to not put out content after going radio silent for 1.5-2 years. He did put out content for 15 minute update back in... September I think it was... because F95 tagged his game as 'abandoned'.

Dude doesn't care anymore, so why should we?
Really? No wonder why this game feels so short even though it was released 4 years ago, but I like this game, at least there is hope.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
it's pretty easy to break him, report him for paedophilia: grab screenshot from sarah being underage and her class information that is 1E or something and report to patreon. There is different secret cards where Sarah is being fucked in front her mom and sister.

We already hit his money scamming scheme, we can do it again

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
dev got lazy, and saw that the money keep flowing no matter if he keep updates coimg or not... he chosen not to work, simple as that
That seems so strange. I would have thought that anyone who had the skills and talent needed to make a game like this would have enough pride in one's work to bring the game to closure if the dev didn't want to keep making it. But what do I know? :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes