Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
That seems so strange. I would have thought that anyone who had the skills and talent needed to make a game like this would have enough pride in one's work to bring the game to closure if the dev didn't want to keep making it. But what do I know? :rolleyes:
money changes ppl, a lot, even more if you are getting a lot of money without doing anything

Reactions: fz and Elbo

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Hey guys!

This is a very important message so please read it all. I will say what I’m planning for the next year.

But, first off, I’m really sorry for this delayed post. I wasn’t lately and generally this year in good mental health. Probably many of you already knew, but I have problems with stress and panic attacks, and at the moment I can’t work as I want to. The best thing for me now is to focus on one game and finish it without any ETA’s.

Milfy Kingdom:

I really wanted to create more for this game this year, but this project is very large and time consuming compared to my previous other projects, that’s why I put this game “On Hold '' for the foreseeable future until I am ready to work on this again. Most probably after finishing Milfy City.

Milfy City:

This should actually be good news for some of you. I’m planning to release a full version of this game next year. Yeah, almost all characters except some that did not have story content at all up to now. I can call it “version 1.0” as it will probably be the completed basic version, maybe I will add something more to it in the future in terms of post game content but time will tell.

Here’s what many of you have wanted and asked for: Some previews of the upcoming full version with many different characters:

( I did not include Judy and Sara content in this.)
Damn, this really is one year old post today. :KEK: Oh how fast does the time fly past...

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. NoNose and Elbo
Aug 16, 2020
Got a question. If the next update does get released someday, with Cecilia's stuff being removed, would that mean existing saves wouldn't work anymore and we'd all have to start from the beginning again?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Got a question. If the next update does get released someday, with Cecilia's stuff being removed, would that mean existing saves wouldn't work anymore and we'd all have to start from the beginning again?
Most likely yeah. It's really not that hard to go through this game quick. I do it with Caroline all the time, but for now, I think what players should do, is keep the real version and install the "Sesame street" version as well, and have both games on their hard drive.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes