flosliwa

May 10, 2018
what drives me mad is that this thief still has more than 6000 patreons !!! A shame and the word is not strong enough. When I see devoted devs like Chyos for a Struggle with Sin who only has around 900, I call it a scandal. This ICstor should be in jail...

Mar 9, 2021
what drives me mad is that this thief still has more than 6000 patreons !!! A shame and the word is not strong enough. When I see devoted devs like Chyos for a Struggle with Sin who only has around 900, I call it a scandal. This ICstor should be in jail...
Even without any updates for long ass time this one's still a masterpiece and I'm not bluffing as patron numbers speaks for itself.
I don't know about the game you mentioned as i don't like some of the tags in there and the reason might be similar for some others too.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Even without any updates for long ass time this one's still a masterpiece and I'm not bluffing as patron numbers speaks for itself.
I don't know about the game you mentioned as i don't like some of the tags in there and the reason might be similar for some others too.
"The Patreon number speak for itself"
It speaks of the perverse situation that thousands of people think it's worthwhile throwing money at a shyster who hates them and will never deliver anything. It speaks volumes about how unbelievable levels of naivite can exist. "Wow 6000 Patrons can't be wrong. This artist must be good." ICSTOR collects 6000 payments 12x/ year. 72,000 payments of say, 5$?. That would be 360,000$ for polishing his Ferrari. Over 3 years 1,000,000. But, his fap game is worth that, right? And..and it'll be updated soon. I mean he posted once in the last 6 months so, things are moving along, right? Unfuckingbelievable.

Mar 9, 2021
"The Patreon number speak for itself"
It speaks of the perverse situation that thousands of people think it's worthwhile throwing money at a shyster who hates them and will never deliver anything. It speaks volumes about how unbelievable levels of naivite can exist. "Wow 6000 Patrons can't be wrong. This artist must be good." ICSTOR collects 6000 payments 12x/ year. 72,000 payments of say, 5$?. That would be 360,000$ for polishing his Ferrari. Over 3 years 1,000,000. But, his fap game is worth that, right? And..and it'll be updated soon. I mean he posted once in the last 6 months so, things are moving along, right? Unfuckingbelievable.
Well i do agree that his behavior is one hella unethical and no one justifying that. But do this content deserve those patrons it sure does (& mind you there are many new people who played it for the first time without even knowing the name of its developer and impressed with the content and thus supporting him, life's there outside f95), imho if this gets few periodic updates, the number might cross >10k.

• Angry
Reactions: fz

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Well i do agree that his behavior is one hella unethical and no one justifying that. But do this content deserve those patrons it sure does (& mind you there are many new people who played it for the first time without even knowing the name of its developer and impressed with the content and thus supporting him, life's there outside f95), imho if this gets few periodic updates, the number might cross >10k.
Awesome signature. "Cant go to sleep, Clown'll eat me". I was here for the updated meme's. Same reason I go to the Dual Family thread because both of the devs deserve the backlash IMO.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys

Downloaded latest v0.71b , how to initiate Sara scenes in this new version. ? i could not get these scenes and only Sara available in night sleep scenes . ?

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
LMAO last time i visit this thread there were abandoned tag on it. ICSTOR added something on his patreon and Subscribestar , what he said?

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
*starts campire*
"Hello travelor, if you're looking for an update just look at that pile of bones over there... just take a seat and hope you don't get added to it aswell."

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
I'd like to know what are people saying on Discord. Is anyone still trying to justify the lying? Are people still waiting for that "every two weeks and early next month (December) update"?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'd like to know what are people saying on Discord. Is anyone still trying to justify the lying? Are people still waiting for that "every two weeks and early next month (December) update"?
They're all still passing around the Kool Aid I'm guessing. I knew back when we got the July update we'd never see another one this year.

He has less than 5.5 full days to change that, but I very much doubt he will.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes