HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
How do you access the "secret scenes" in milfy city btw? I keep clicking around and finding them, but how do I get to SEE them?

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Zoe resembles Sara, Jessica resembles Caroline, Elizabeth resembles Linda...yes, Inceton Games has taken some influences from Milfy City to Lust Theory as Milfy City was the hottest thing in the business when Inceton Games kicked off the development of Lust Theory, but they are on a totally another level as developers than what SCAMSTOR is.

Inceton also gets my respects for calling ICSTOR out as a scammer, liar, piece of shit and other good stuff in his own stream. Letting people know to stay away from this con artist.
Lol, actually Jess and Caroline honestly look more like Lara Croft to me.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Yup, Caroline is pretty much Lara Croft that is endowed with huge tits. But for real it's mostly the hair, with that hair asset almost every DAZ created character looks like Lara Croft. :ROFLMAO:
Wait there's a version of Croft that does NOT have an impressive bust?! (Not counting the most recent movie that stole the plot of the first Uncharted game)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
This was definitely a sure-fire thing to bet on to have happen after the July update. We got a very very very small glimpse of activity, then BOOM, total shutdown and updates about games that he's already starting without even finishing this one.

And so the cycle of bullshit continues. If I was a gambling man, this was the safest better ever. Three days until the year is over and yet another false promise. If he finished this game correctly two or years ago, he could've saved himself A LOT of bullshit. Pretty piss poor pathetic to be honest.

Still, I'm happy that Caroline's route is done (minus the post-route pregnancy thing) so I can still enjoy this game the way it SHOULD BE without having to worry about the censored safe "Sesame Street" version.

Snarrrler

Jan 2, 2019
I have to say I am more excited about getting to know what kind of bullshit ICSTOR is going to tell this time than the unlikely new release.
"A dog ate my homework... I mean the game! I had to start from the beginning."

The only way that ICSTOR can disappoint me is not giving any excuse before 2022 and that would mean he would admit being a scammer.

Four days, just a four days. :) Waiting ICSTOR is more exciting than waiting the Santa when I was a kid.

"You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
ICSTOR is coming to town..."

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I have to say I am more excited about getting to know what kind of bullshit ICSTOR is going to tell this time than the unlikely new release.
"A dog ate my homework... I mean the game! I had to start from the beginning."

The only way that ICSTOR can disappoint me is not giving any excuse before 2022 and that would mean he would admit being a scammer.

Four days, just a four days. :) Waiting ICSTOR is more exciting than waiting the Santa when I was a kid.

"You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
ICSTOR is coming to town..."
We have a better chance at winning the lottery than getting an update from this scamming clown.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes