89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Idk why the admins haven't just made a tag like "unreliable developer"? The past 2 thousand pages have been about this and this is a trend that isn't exclusive to this developer.
Probably because it's difficult to determine what that means.
ICstore is as reliable as it gets around here.
We all know there isn't going to be another update, and we also know he'll post something right before the abadoned tag deadline.

Reactions: parachina

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Hey, is anyone a patreon for Icstor? Oh his Patreon page, I see there was a post about the future of this game in november.

What was said?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Milfy City [v0.71b] [ICSTOR] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.24 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 805 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 4.14 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 787 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there any other compressed link...?

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
If you go over to subscribestar it appears that he is remaking milfy city as milf mafia. I think the new pateron guidelines through him for a loop when he had to change the celia character.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
If you go over to subscribestar it appears that he is remaking milfy city as milf mafia. I think the new pateron guidelines through him for a loop when he had to change the celia character.
Nah. Milfy Mafia is just a new bullshit thing from him so he could raise the support in SubscribeStar and make people believe that he is still actively developing games. It has nothing to do with Milfy City, he ain’t remaking shit. He has been in a loop since 2019, way before any shit with Patreon went down this fall. Patreon didn’t do any damage for him, instead they just did him a favor as he got yet another excuse why nothing has happened with the game this year.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Nah. Milfy Mafia is just a new bullshit thing from him so he could raise the support in SubscribeStar and make people believe that he is still actively developing games. It has nothing to do with Milfy City, he ain’t remaking shit. He has been in a loop since 2019, way before any shit with Patreon went down this fall. Patreon didn’t do any damage for him, instead they just did him a favor as he got yet another excuse why nothing has happened with the game this year.
But wasnt Milfy City given an update in July of this year?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
But wasnt Milfy City given an update in July of this year?
Yes, 400 renders and 15 minutes worth of content max. after insisting working hard on the game for one and a half years…such an update it was…right after having abandoned-tag in this thread…

That joke of an update doesn’t count as a real update, let’s just be real here.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Yes, 400 renders and 15 minutes worth of content max. after insisting working hard on the game for one and a half years…such an update it was…right after having abandoned-tag in this thread…

That joke of an update doesn’t count as a real update, let’s just be real here.
Ah, I only started playing this game back in September so I'm new to it. Which sucks, cuz the story is interesting....even tho the character sara looks almost exactly the same as the character Zoe from the game Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust), a game I highly recommend. It's fucking hilarious.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
the character sara looks almost exactly the same as the character Zoe from the game Lust Theory (formerly Echoes of Lust), a game I highly recommend. It's fucking hilarious.
Zoe resembles Sara, Jessica resembles Caroline, Elizabeth resembles Linda...yes, Inceton Games has taken some influences from Milfy City to Lust Theory as Milfy City was the hottest thing in the business when Inceton Games kicked off the development of Lust Theory, but they are on a totally another level as developers than what SCAMSTOR is.

Inceton also gets my respects for calling ICSTOR out as a scammer, liar, piece of shit and other good stuff in his own stream. Letting people know to stay away from this con artist.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes