mikeyj2020

Jan 20, 2021
Hi i got error when I start up the game.
Can someone help me out with that?
Thx.
If you're messing with the .rpy files to mod/tweak the game, then it will usually throw this error on first run after making changes.
Delete all the .rpyc files in the /game folder (and all sub-folders) - you can use the attached Clean_rpyc.bat in the attached file to remove them all easily.
On next running the game it should re-generate the .rpyc files from all the .rpy files present.
If the error still occurs, then try simply closing & restarting the game - it should then read only the .rpyc files as it's got them all present.

If you *still* get the error, then try deleting the .rpy files before you next run the game.

Hope this helps.

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
If you're messing with the .rpy files to mod/tweak the game, then it will usually throw this error on first run after making changes.
Delete all the .rpyc files in the /game folder (and all sub-folders) - you can use the attached Clean_rpyc.bat in the attached file to remove them all easily.
On next running the game it should re-generate the .rpyc files from all the .rpy files present.
If the error still occurs, then try simply closing & restarting the game - it should then read only the .rpyc files as it's got them all present.

If you *still* get the error, then try deleting the .rpy files before you next run the game.

Hope this helps.
Right, I will try see if this works.
Thank you

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
Hey guys! I come from the Future (yes, again). George RR Martin has finished the sixth and seventh book of A Song of Ice and Fire, it's crazy, 2 damn masterpieces!!... I can't tell you exactly what year I'm coming from, the trip has been so traumatic that I have forgotten many things, but one that I remember well is that ICSTOR has not released a new update... Greetings!

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Hey guys! I come from the Future (yes, again). George RR Martin has finished the sixth and seventh book of A Song of Ice and Fire, it's crazy, 2 damn masterpieces!!... I can't tell you exactly what year I'm coming from, the trip has been so traumatic that I have forgotten many things, but one that I remember well is that ICSTOR has not released a new update... Greetings!
We don't need an update from the future to know that, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: mhoyko
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes