BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
the 15 minute Sara update we got back in July turned this thread into pure fucking chaos and made A LOT of players more angry than usual, mainly because it was focused on Sara, whom I happen to like. After two years, and one 15-minute update, if we get anything like again, be prepared for a full blown mutiny here.
It's a moot point because the only way this will get another abandoned tag is if ICSTOR says it's abandoned (not likely), or if F95 changes the rules (also not likely).

There's a good chance he missed the communication deadline in July out of sheer arrogant laziness. He probably didn't think a few hours made a difference so he procrastinated a little too long, then found out how closely it was being watched. He's not going to make that mistake again.

That aside, how fucking lazy do you have to be to put off writing one sentence where you don't even have to be honest about progress or projections? He could literally write, "Milfy City: still working on it" and code a script to automatically repost that every couple months. His patrons are so stupid, they could see that post 100 times and still use it to argue that progress is being made. F95's abandoned rule is so black & white that it would keep the tag off. ICSTOR was too lazy to do even that, yet people still think they're going to see this game get finished.

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
I get an error in Joiplay, can this be fixed if so how can I fix it?

Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpy", line 7, in File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Bonus/5.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',) -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpyc", line 7, in script File "renpy/ast.py", line 1013, in execute File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpy", line 7, in File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale File "renpy/exports.py", line 2287, in image_size File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Bonus/5.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So Milfy City finally gets marked as "delayed" after it was delayed like five months ago already, yet Milfy Mafia gains 5% more progress out of nowhere? Damn, this guy really has some nerve. :KEK:
I mean getting paid at the very least 20k per month (It's probably way more than that) to troll your own fanbase doesn't seem like a bad job.

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
100% sure he is just buying time to have the first version of the new game done, this way he will still have income from people that want Milfy City. then he will said that Milfy City is dead for good.

if he said this now all he's patreon will unsubscribe.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
If all patreons cancelled...I bet THEN he'd give us a massive update. But how do you convince them all to just stop giving money? Wow...it's sad that is an actual hard question...

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
If all patreons cancelled...I bet THEN he'd give us a massive update. But how do you convince them all to just stop giving money? Wow...it's sad that is an actual hard question...
I'd imagine that most of the people are on the $1 tier, so cancelling doesn't really change anything for them.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Shouldn't putting "delayed" without any explanation or announcement at least count for an "On Hold" tag over here?
On hold tag is implemented when "the game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer". He hasn't said that it's on hold, but instead that he is working on it alongside the new project. So unfortunately no, it doesn't count for on hold tag as delayed isn't the same as on hold.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes