Jan 8, 2021
The one posted in the first page of this thread is v0.71b.

This is the last version without modifications. The supposed modified one without Celia's content and school corrected has not been released yet anywhere.
In this version v0.71b all female domination and humiliation and the one with the phone picture scene and the one with the school scene was removed and censored :(

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
True, and anyone would be foolish to think that he doesn't watch this thread. It is a huge source of advertising and income for him.
I'm sure he has his spies from Discord here to watch and see if any tags are applied. The July update was certainly no coincidence when it happened. I never used to bash the dev, always gave the dude the benefit of the doubt and was always trying to be a peacekeeper here.

Dude broke more promises than my 2nd wife. :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm sure he has his spies from Discord here to watch and see if any tags are applied. The July update was certainly no coincidence when it happened. I never used to bash the dev, always gave the dude the benefit of the doubt and was always trying to be a peacekeeper here.

Dude broke more promises than my 2nd wife. :ROFLMAO:
Finally coming around. ;) Just teasing, but you sure have been very patient with this Dev. Way more than most at any rate.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I try to give devs the benefit of the doubt as well but with this one it's impossible. He is always breaking his promises. Even after the last update, he promised that he would start releasing a new update every 2 weeks, we're already in 2022 and he hasn't released shit.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Can you specify the date of the final release?
-
No. It’s not possible at the moment. My team and I are actively working on it, though.”

You see, he did the little jedi mind trick on his last post, where he just ignored any dates or years, so therefore the year 2021 didn’t apply to it anymore. Now he can just say ”I didn’t lie, I told you it’s impossible to tell when it’s going to be released!” :WeSmart::HideThePain:

4lex

Oct 12, 2017
Can you specify the date of the final release?
-
No. It’s not possible at the moment. My team and I are actively working on it, though.”

You see, he did the little jedi mind trick on his last post, where he just ignored any dates or years, so therefore the year 2021 didn’t apply to it anymore. Now he can just say ”I didn’t lie, I told you it’s impossible to tell when it’s going to be released!” :WeSmart::HideThePain:
"My team and I"

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Maybe someone can convince him to let it be taken over.
Why he would let anyone to take it over? The guy is making +6200$ a month minimum, but more realistically drops somewhere around +20 000$ a month mark for not doing absolutely anything else than just creating few "preview renders" and making up excuses and lies once in three months while all the other time he is just smelling his own farts and mining crypto in his moms basement.

Reactions: WarLord01A

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Nothing posted on his site, on his Patreon or on his Discord after November 18th 2021, and don't even expect him to post anything before February as the three month mark comes up then.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes