Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Told you. But Mr. Mark Takagi is our resident expert in all things Milfy City, so take his word for it. So better grab a copy now and save it before the new update comes out (ja! good one...). Cheers!
I like to think of myself as the Thane of Milfy City, and I guess, if you put it Skyrim terms, we're dealing with the Thieves Guild here, if you catch my drift (y):sneaky:

Thanks for the shout-out though, very much appreciated.

Reactions: Darkness65

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Something is better than nothing tho...right? I say do it. Maybe we'll get more than an hour
the 15 minute Sara update we got back in July turned this thread into pure fucking chaos and made A LOT of players more angry than usual, mainly because it was focused on Sara, whom I happen to like. After two years, and one 15-minute update, if we get anything like again, be prepared for a full blown mutiny here.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
the 15 minute Sara update we got back in July turned this thread into pure fucking chaos and made A LOT of players more angry than usual, mainly because it was focused on Sara, whom I happen to like. After two years, and one 15-minute update, if we get anything like again, be prepared for a full blown mutiny here.
Maybe the chaos will result in mods taking action? Maybe enough chaos will cause the developer to lose patreon support?

• Haha
Reactions: fz

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Maybe the chaos will result in mods taking action? Maybe enough chaos will cause the developer to lose patreon support?
For a while he did drop, but then skyrocketed again. I know he lost some after the Patreon reports, but he seems to be have recovered.

That Jim Jones Kool-Aid really does get around. :LOL:

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
For a while he did drop, but then skyrocketed again. I know he lost some after the Patreon reports, but he seems to be have recovered.

That Jim Jones Kool-Aid really does get around. :LOL:
(Major voice) "Actually, it was mostly Flavor-Aid in Jonestown, a less popular competing brand. But we are not here for cyanide and valium."

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's not an active spot yet. What do I need to do to get access?
The entire driveway area is clickable, turns green when selected. I started a new game, left home, was available. So its unlocked from the beginning.
Gym.jpg

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes