L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
We are only a few hours away from the release guys!
Which route will you be playing first? I cant wait to see the new Sarah content myself.
I can see that the very optimistic New Year's mood is not leaving you.
Me too I would like to see Sarah's new content, but I will see any.
If we get one at all.

Reactions: Rcon7
Jan 8, 2021
Hii Happy New Year can someone send me the picture where it says what everything was removed and censored in this game and can someone please send me the old version i don't want to download the new version because all the good scenes have been removed there please :(

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm convinced he brides the mods here. lol
Other games would had abandoned tag by now. Damn the patreon status updates if you don't put a product out during a given time abandoned.

Reactions: fz and LadyBee

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I know the mods have guidelines to follow in regards to adding an abandoned tag or not, but surely this dev has proved that the guidelines need to be changed/updated? Clearly when it was marked as abandoned it put a fire under his arse (for maybe a week) and he forced out one shitty update but at least it was something. As soon as the abandoned tag was gone he immediately went back to milking. The guidelines for the abandoned tag really need to be examined and revised, it's in the best interest of everyone except the scammers.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes