foible

Aug 29, 2017
Genie: And what is your third wish?
seo_sh: I want Milfy City to be completed before I die!
Genie: *grants immortality*
Sure hope you used one of those first two wishes to grant Icstor immortality, otherwise… ☠

Apr 12, 2021
why is icstor even completing the game, no one is going to subscribe now, he may as well put up a very low effort update and call the game completed. That way the next game he makes will still get some subscribers.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
why is icstor even completing the game, no one is going to subscribe now, he may as well put up a very low effort update and call the game completed. That way the next game he makes will still get some subscribers.
Who told you he is completing the game? I haven't seen any evidence that suggests he is working on it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i am saying he will, he has to, otherwise the new game will be completely defamed by this fanbase on every thread, every site.
That has been happening for over a year now and he still doesn't care. As long as people are still supporting him on patreon he will not change his behavior.

Reactions: mightybored

legend12111

Dec 29, 2021
I am very tensed now in milfy city description on Patreon they are mentioning about university, romantic relationships and stuff it is written that
"DISCLAIMER
My games do not include explicit depictions (spoken, visual, or written) of incest content, bestiality, underage characters, or any other content forbidden by the Patreon TOS. "
Are the developers going to remove incest from the game that is totally based on incest. Please do check and let me if I am wrong. Actually I will be happy if I am wrong.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am very tensed now in milfy city description on Patreon they are mentioning about university, romantic relationships and stuff it is written that
"DISCLAIMER
My games do not include explicit depictions (spoken, visual, or written) of incest content, bestiality, underage characters, or any other content forbidden by the Patreon TOS. "
Are the developers going to remove incest from the game that is totally based on incest. Please do check and let me if I am wrong. Actually I will be happy if I am wrong.
You're not wrong, just a little late in you discovery, Patreon censored incest, bestiality, and any underaged content 4 years ago. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

unholyrampancy

Apr 9, 2018
To be honest, I suspect that ICSTOR is just like many other Patreon creators. Started off with a small project, gathered a following, then moved it into a month sub system (Patreon) and started promising big things. Realized that he could not deliver because he didn't have the requisite skillset to actually make what he said, then started looking online for people WITH the knowledge/tools to do what he said. Meanwhile, other things in life start happening. I don't know his age, but it can be anything from school/university to perhaps his "real" job.

But hey, that's just what I suspect.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes