syxo

Jun 4, 2018
Do i have to download the whole game again to get the v3, (and will i lose my save) or can i just place some file somewhere in the V2 ?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Just noticed that the aunts pussy hair is looking greener and greener with every secret card pick. Shit looks moldy.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Do i have to download the whole game again to get the v3, (and will i lose my save) or can i just place some file somewhere in the V2 ?
Nope, you gotta download it again. But that would be cool having: in Depraved Awakening, for instance, you can just download the new .rpa files and some scripts, and that does it. Regarding your saves, you can use your 0.2 saves on 0.3 :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You have to download the full v3 game to play, and no you won't lose your save, it uses the same folder and v2, you can just carry on from where you left off.

D

Deleted member 608056

Is there any new story in this update, or just updates to animations? I've messed around with it a bit and the new animations look great but it doesn't seem like there's anything new to do.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there any new story in this update, or just updates to animations? I've messed around with it a bit and the new animations look great but it doesn't seem like there's anything new to do.
The only new story content is with Sara.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I've been watching for this update to show up. Thanks to the Devs!
I noticed Fanboi and Pattitto00 asking for a 'chubby' because real women don't all have 'fitness bodies'.
This is a GAME. I for one am not attracted to 'chubbies' or women with massive proportions IRL so I try and avoid them in my games also.
Diffr'nt strokes for diffr'nt folks - just puttin' my 2 cents in.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I noticed Fanboi and Pattitto00 asking for a 'chubby' because real women don't all have 'fitness bodies'.
This is a GAME. I for one am not attracted to 'chubbies' or women with massive proportions IRL so I try and avoid them in my games also.
Diffr'nt strokes for diffr'nt folks - just puttin' my 2 cents in.
No problem friend, just expressing our opinions as well. :) We can't all have good taste ;)

american

Apr 24, 2017
Like to thank you for update and story was great with Sara let see what come next and graphic super and smooth playthrough

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes