thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I was upset at the beginning when I heard that the update is only focused on Sara, but after playin it and finding all the secret cards and scenes.. I must admit, it's so HOT. The last scene at nignt will make you horny, I'm so sure!

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Way off topic but ya struck a nerve!
I can deal with grammatical and punctuation errors in the forums, but it drive me freakin' BONKERS in many games. My personal pet peeve (right now anyway) is the use of apostrophes. Just because a word ends with an 'S' does NOT mean you should use one!
Ex:
Girls vs Girl's
All girls are different. It's just a plural word
Girl's clothing can be very sexy - GIRL gets an ' because it shows action or possession of CLOTHING
I've had my ass handed to me in a basket too many times over the years on multiple papers - it's ingrained into my brain now and I notice it ALL lol

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
QUOTE="Jabberwocky887, post: 811947, member: 740"]They eyes that look like she is high? lol.
Not saying I won't enjoy this update, but honestly, I don't understand how she won the poll.[/QUOTE]

Cause she is 15
It is so because old women are pump dump material in a feminist society. No one give a fuck about milfs, when we want something more than sex we are all focus on young ladies.

A really believe that God has a great sense of humor.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
QUOTE="Jabberwocky887, post: 811947, member: 740"]They eyes that look like she is high? lol.
Not saying I won't enjoy this update, but honestly, I don't understand how she won the poll.

It is so because old women are pump dump material in a feminist society. No one give a fuck about milfs, when we want something more than sex we are all focus on young ladies.

A really believe that God has a great sense of humor.[/QUOTE]
Explain then how Linda and Caroline won the previous polls xD. Sara had to win for a matter of balance.

Reactions: bigpenniser
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes