bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It is so because old women are pump dump material in a feminist society. No one give a fuck about milfs, when we want something more than sex we are all focus on young ladies.

A really believe that God has a great sense of humor.
Young, kay. Caroline, Violet, Judy and Celia are young. The gremlin is a kid.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Sara had to win for a matter of balance.
Heard it here first lads. The polls to choose a character for the update are rigged.

The popularity one obviously wasnt, since the best girl won by a fucking landslide.

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
Explain then how Linda and Caroline won the previous polls XD. Sara had to win for a matter of balance.
Sorry that you feeling badly about what I wrote but it is what I have seen in life.

Mother issues I guess and Caroline is not old at all.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
any torrent for the 0.3 version, please?

-------------------------
Forget the question, the torrent is available, page 326.

Waiting for 0.4 and the real princess called Caroline The Gorgeous!

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
Young, kay. Caroline, Violet, Judy and Celia are young. The gremlin is a kid.
It also depends on your own age. Sure that she is a kid, to be honest most of the people less than 22-23 are just kids. But we men actually like the innocence which a young woman represents. And it is a requirement in order to take care of someone I supose. It is how our nature works.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
It would be nice to see some well-rendered women of color in icstor's next game.
By women of color, do you mean black women or any woman that's not white? If you mean black then yeah, not many. Holiday Island has one great render, and "My Cute Roomate (cousin)" has another great one. Best two off the top of my head. Asian renders, tops would be the two in "Depraved Awakening" in my opinion. Latin women, well, there's a bunch with great renders. But true, icstor should get right on that.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
By my count, there are 14 female characters in the game. I'd hope that most players are interested in more than only one or two of them.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
By women of color, do you mean black women or any woman that's not white? If you mean black then yeah, not many. Holiday Island has one great render, and "My Cute Roomate (cousin)" has another great one. Best two off the top of my head. Asian renders, tops would be the two in "Depraved Awakening" in my opinion. Latin women, well, there's a bunch with great renders. But true, icstor should get right on that.
Really, any non-white women--black, Latina, East Asian, South Asian, Arab/Persian, Pacific Islander/Filipino, Native American, mixed. I love love love white women--being white myself--but variety is the spice of life, yes?

Reactions: Naypwn

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
played 0.3 not the best but can't say it was bad, very good animations, not just 2 sec loop. i can say that this could have been the best story with sara, congrats and... gj!

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes