TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Sorry that you feeling badly about what I wrote but it is what I have seen in life.

Mother issues I guess and Caroline is not old at all.
Don't feel sorry dude. These polls will prove themselves trivial, once the game is finished. Personally I have no preference with any characters. They all have their own stuff ;).

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
I did. It says it's for .2.

But thank you for confirming, appreciate it.
Ur welcome. I wasn't sure myself when I downloaded it, but I tried anyways. It's only one file, can't be that complicated XD.

Edit: just remembered having seen some mistakes in the dialogs. But small mistakes, pretty irrelevant. It's not 100% optimised, but you should do just fine.

Reactions: poodles

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
Just played it, pretty good update for Sara. My only grief is they only focused solely on Sara, whilst in the last update we got Mom, Caroline and the Twins. Maybe ICSTOR need some breathing room? Oh well, I cant wait to see next update, this game rock.

With DoD ending, DMD slow down by Patreon considerably, Big Brother death..... Milfy City is one the very few Ero games left that still performed well.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Just played it, pretty good update for Sara. My only grief is they only focused solely on Sara, whilst in the last update we got Mom, Caroline and the Twins. Maybe ICSTOR need some breathing room? Oh well, I cant wait to see next update, this game rock.

With DoD ending, DMD slow down by Patreon considerably, Big Brother death..... Milfy City is one the very few Ero games left that still performed well.
I agree. Let me remind you that 0.2 had over two months to work on. Also, allow me to recommend (unless you've already played them) Depraved Awakenings, Mythic Manor, Twists of my Life, and my personal favourite, My Sweet Neighbours. If you played DMD I assume you've also played Melody... Fuck, that one is promising xD

Reactions: igrix

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
23 New Animations
- +320 new pictures!
- 3 New SMS's.
- 5 New secret pictures.

That isn't a good enough update for you guys? Compared to some games, this is perfect. Let's just appreciate that we are even getting an update :D

Reactions: crugh2112 and if95

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I agree. Let me remind you that 0.2 had over two months to work on. Also, allow me to recommend (unless you've already played them) Depraved Awakenings, Mythic Manor, Twists of my Life, and my personal favourite, My Sweet Neighbours.
Agree with Twist of my life.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
23 New Animations
- +320 new pictures!
- 3 New SMS's.
- 5 New secret pictures.

That isn't a good enough update for you guys? Compared to some games, this is perfect. Let's just appreciate that we are even getting an update :D
It's a nice update, yeah, until you compare it with the large ammount of content added from 0.1 to 0.2.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes