katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I really appreciate that the dev doesn't try to pad out updates by putting in terrible grinding mechanics or make you click next 200 times before the .1% chance to trigger happens. Or worse, make you click through the sex scene over and over dozens of times to raise some number to the point where it will unlock story progress. Just putting all of the content up front with little bullcrap (ok, the pixel hunts are dumb but they're easy to FAQ) really improves the quality of the game.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Don't say that here, few many members had a problem with other members who love Sara...
Well, I don't really get all the bashing on the sweetest thing that is Sara. I understand that she's not everyone's favorite but why all the hatred... ? It makes no sense to me.
I myself didn't really like the twins arc but didn't rushed here to complain about it...

Reactions: KiGa and RG80100

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
I must say that I'm not in fond of Sara but Icstor made a good work with this update. I spent a pleasant moment through her personal story. Her character is gentle, quiet, affectionate and very charming. For all who don't like Sara (like me in the first look), you should really give a try : you could be completely put under her spell.

Reactions: KiGa and RG80100

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Well for those who like the little sister this update is perfect. But for people like me who prefer the mother and the older sister, will be disappointed. The developer said the next update will be big so probably we are going to wait a lot more time for 0.4.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
whats new in v0.3b it seems like nothing change in dialoge and story?
Wow, what's with the font ? Don't need to shout....
A b version is usually meant to fix bugs not to add content.
For that, wait for version 0.4

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes