markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
A bit short but man I love Sara and those twins:heartcoveredeyes: I like them all but those are my favorites:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Kylar Stern

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 91409

Overview:

A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-06-07
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.3b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

All questions must go into the thread,
any asking in main thread will lead to the question being deleted.

Download(s):

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Compressed PC Version:

Extras: - -

Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
so can we get an option to download only the new updates? cos at 2gigs i dont want to keep downloading all of that for a few new pics every month

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Okay, i was finished this version with Sara route. Still 3 secret card can't found it.

There is 3 scene with all about Sara, no one else. But it's okay. It was big loop for Sara (relax, i wouldn't spoil what scene is it)
It almost very easy route to get all scene. If you focus on this game, it only took 1-2 hour to finish it.

Now, i can't wait next month for big update. Hopefully with Celia, Aunt & July. Threesome or not, it doesn't matter.

I really have big hope Celia could get at least 3 point like Mom, Caroline and Sara.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Yesterday the last chapter of Dreams of Desire and now a new update of Milfy City? you guys want to kill me or what!?

Reactions: Hlextor

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
I agree. Let me remind you that 0.2 had over two months to work on. Also, allow me to recommend (unless you've already played them) Depraved Awakenings, Mythic Manor, Twists of my Life, and my personal favourite, My Sweet Neighbours. If you played DMD I assume you've also played Melody... Fuck, that one is promising XD
I've play all of those, minus Melody. You should check Parental Love, Love and Submission, Sisterly Love, Perverted Family and Intimate Relationship, too.

Apr 21, 2018
Say, is there a shortcut for auto text play? I use the transparent text background mod so I can't tell if there's ever an "auto" button there, but I need it.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes