shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Nothing. Only content for the gremlin in this one.
Are you still here just to continue whining about Sara again and again? Saying gremlin and kid. Alright you didn't get Caroline but you will definetly get her next update as she crearly be in the center of next update. Please stop degrading other peoples choices or preferences. Still, have a nice day/night.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
i cant get it. how to improve sara's relationhsip to 3. there is not any walkthrough for v0.3
Sorry, no idea here.

I just looked around for the secret cards, saw they were largely shit, and closed the game. Didnt care for this update.

Ask in the walkthrough thread tho. People will tell you there.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
"Her green Emerald eyes rival the stars tonight" ..

GG ICSTOR. You just one up-ed your game. The writing is getting better.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
It seems very likely that Linda wins the upcoming poll, which would mean we will be waiting months for the next Caroline-centric update.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It seems very likely that Linda wins the upcoming poll, which would mean we will be waiting months for the next Caroline-centric update.
Probably not. The popularity poll didnt have Caroline as 2nd at any point.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
SEX WITH CATHERINE(0.4 update) OR WE RIOT just kidding i hope we have sex with the best sister XD
Hey, you gotta treat all the members of your harem equally. While it's natural to have a favorite, you can't let on. Spread that love (and seed) around.

Sralker

Nov 22, 2017
Please help. Animations plays only forward then repeaets. No backwards animation plays only one side.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Sara does little for me but it was well done. Just a shame there wasn't a side character or another character. This release was literally a couple of scenes with Sara and a few renders with the sex shop lady... was hoping for the aunt.

Reactions: Ryhtross

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
Here's the updated mod to restore the hide interface functionality to the 0.3b version.

The dev changed the way he disabled it so this time it comes in the form of a patch, just put the "z_hide_interface.rpy" file into the "/game" folder and make sure the name starts with a 'z' so it loads last.

As with the previous one I can only guarantee it works with the 0.3b version.

Reactions: Escape
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes