Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Oh I have, even sent messages to many but...nobody answered. Shame... :(
It's going to take more than a normal "hey I'm looking for work" post. You're going to have to sell it, and make yourself look better than the hundreds of others. Post your work, your rates. You may even have to start off working for free first. Because the devs looking for writers on there aren't *big name devs*. They're people just starting up/just looking to get the project started. You're gonna have to be reasonable, because honestly, not many, if any of these devs are making money. The ones that are, already have writers. They probably have people begging to write for them. So I'd temper your expectations. Most people are doing this as a hobby.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
It's going to take more than a normal "hey I'm looking for work" post. You're going to have to sell it, and make yourself look better than the hundreds of others. Post your work, your rates. You may even have to start off working for free first. Because the devs looking for writers on there aren't *big name devs*. They're people just starting up/just looking to get the project started. You're gonna have to be reasonable, because honestly, not many, if any of these devs are making money. The ones that are, already have writers. They probably have people begging to write for them. So I'd temper your expectations. Most people are doing this as a hobby.
I'm also doing it as a hobby. Figure I can improve my writing skills in the process, as I've only done at most a "sex scene" in my own published works. But after playing these sort of games, I'd like to offer my own literary skills. :)
Especially after I wrote one short smut story and it got suprisingly good reviews...to the point I wish I charged $ for it lol

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
thank you for this... I needed a good laugh tonight

On a different topic... I'm kind of pissed of seeing no new release after 3-4 month without login on to this site... I guess "abandoned" is now what this game really is
What else would it be? There's been one update in like two and a half years.

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
I'm already a writer, with a novel about to be finished. My editor is loving it. But I am wondering if I can do writing for these sort of games for extra $ on the side and for fun cuz I like trying to break cliches. Know anyone looking for an extra writer?

One thing you should know about writers, they are plentiful in the world of freelance, a lot of them work for free just to get their name out there because of the heavy competition. Everyone and their grandmother is a novel writer these days, it means nothing. My advice go to the discord of developers that have nice renders but awful writing maybe they will offer you a gig but I wouldn't expect pay, in the world of VN's a developer can be making 50k/month but still ask for unpaid contributions.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
thank you for this... I needed a good laugh tonight

On a different topic... I'm kind of pissed of seeing no new release after 3-4 month without login on to this site... I guess "abandoned" is now what this game really is
You area welcome. :D I come to this thread and i become funny, there is just too much inspiration here.

I would say play other games. This one is done and don't get your hopes up. There are lots of quality games out there.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on it being due to inactivity. Definitely not on a couple hundred angry neckbeards mass reporting them for fraud.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Speaking of abandoned projects, you reckon we can cannibalize girl models from this? Are they sold at DAZ store?
Wouldn't mind seeing them more in our adult VN's

Reactions: crazykwan

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I check in periodically. I've been watching the progress percentage in the upper right corner of the Dev's website (also publicly displayed on Patreon). The progress percentage had been increasing gradually for a while. Now it is "delayed", but without actual updates on the status, who knows why or how long the delay will be.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes