Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It seems like his SubscribeStar account has been frozen this time. No option to subscribe, no information available about the subscription levels, nothing. :LUL:
He probably didn't log for some time. Judging by SS FAQ money is kept until he logs in again...

Major Winters

Feb 22, 2022
So this game says it has been abandoned. The creator seems to be busy with something "new". Wonder if he is going to abandon that one half way through also... What do you guys think?

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
So this game says it has been abandoned. The creator seems to be busy with something "new". Wonder if he is going to abandon that one half way through also... What do you guys think?
Most of the story lines in game are almost complete... He has more chances of getting his patrons hooked on something new ... In this case Milfy Mafia... and outta nowhere Releasing Update for Milfy City and make people talk about it all over again ... What I feel is, in the end, he will make connections with all his games ...

OsamaBinQueefin

Oct 29, 2019
ICSTORs reply to a comment asking if he'll lose interest on the new game too, like milfy city:

''I’ll try my hardest not to do that. I’m doing everything I can atm to not lose interest with this new game even after chapter 2 or 3, also, the work on Milfy City continues but in a slower speed.''

That reply got 1.6k downvotes on his website

DanielJ99

Nov 3, 2021
So, I've just finished the 0.71b update and I was under the impression that a new update could be on the horizon in the spring of this year. I simply cannot believe the developer(s) have abandoned it now; narratively, the only character in a bad and weird place is Sara, but Caroline and Linda are all over the MC and Celia is warming to him too with great sex scenes.
Don't get me wrong, I am yet to play the Xmas Episode and that's next on my list, but it's so frustrating and sad that the main story has been abandoned now after such good progress had been made and we were so close to that harem between Caroline, Linda and Sara, as well as other amazing scenes.
Shame, such a Goddamn shame.

Last edited:

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
they should put
So, I've just finished the 0.71b update and I was under the impression that a new update could be on the horizon in the spring of this year. I simply cannot believe the developer(s) have abandoned it now; narratively, the only character in a bad and weird place is Sara, but Caroline and Linda are all over the MC and Celia is warming to him too with great sex scenes.
Don't get me wrong, I am yet to play the Xmas Episode and that's next on my list, but it's so frustrating and sad that the main story has been abandoned now after such good progress had been made and we were so close to that harem between Caroline, Linda and Sara, as well as other amazing scenes.
welcome to the icstor world

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
X-Mas is a standalone thing.

Reactions: DanielJ99
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes