fz

Jun 16, 2017
To put into perspective how fucked up this whole situation has been, let's consider how much money he's probably made since December 2020 when 0.6e came out. That's 15 months of Patreon pledges. Now let's be extremely, extremely, extremely conservative. Let's assume that he averaged 6,000 Patrons over this time period. In reality, 6,000 is way on the low end of Patrons that he's had in any one month over the last 15 months (and he topped out at 8,200) but let's just use that. Let's assume that he made $5 per Patron in that time. There is no way that it is that low considering that when he made that information publicly available years ago it was never below $8. That means that he would have made $30,000 on average per month. That means that he would have made $450,000 since 0.6e came out. That's more than many people in developed countries make in 10 years. I cannot even fathom how far $450,000 would stretch in poor countries. Nearly half a million for all of 10 minutes worth of content.

More realistically, it was probably 6,500 Patrons per month at $8 per Patron. Still relatively conservative. That means $52,000 per month and $780,000 total since 0.6e. It's likely that it was even more. For essentially no work.

Fucked up beyond belief.
Best post in this entire thread. It sums it up perfectly.

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
Is there official statement by dev that its Abandoned? I dont think so... Just because F95Zone says its abandoned doesnt mean it is... It just mean for some time now there hasnt been new update... I remember F95Zone also talked about BACK TO THE CABIN, being abandoned for almost a year. And Dev came back after more then a year recovering from major disease and that game is up and running again.

Have Patience People! #PEACE

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Is there official statement by dev that its Abandoned? I dont think so... Just because F95Zone says its abandoned doesnt mean it is... It just mean for some time now there hasnt been new update... I remember F95Zone also talked about BACK TO THE CABIN, being abandoned for almost a year. And Dev came back after more then a year recovering from major disease and that game is up and running again.

Yes, keep hoping and supporting. :KEK:

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021

Yes, keep hoping and supporting. :KEK:
Even the Link u tagged specifically mentions "The change in direction has yet to be communicated officially by ICSTOR, as the last post on the developer’s Patreon and SubscribeStar accounts is from November 2021." Moreover, Ashbash isn't ICSTOR! He is just another dude speculating just like Folks here on F95Zone

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

Please provide proof saying that the game wasn't abandoned as it has been 9 months since the last update and the guy just confessed the game is going on ice forever with no interest of returning to develop from ICSTOR, please refrain from being stupid even if you can't.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Even the Link u tagged specifically mentions "The change in direction has yet to be communicated officially by ICSTOR, as the last post on the developer’s Patreon and SubscribeStar accounts is from November 2021." Moreover, Ashbash isn't ICSTOR! He is just another dude speculating just like Folks here on F95Zone
It's time to leave the denial stage of grief.

Reactions: HotVenusStudios

crazykwan

Jul 16, 2021
Please provide proof saying that the game wasn't abandoned as it has been 9 months since the last update and the guy just confessed the game is going on ice forever with no interest of returning to develop from ICSTOR, please refrain from being stupid even if you can't.
I don't know if I am being stupid, as people are riding waves here, without anything official from ICSTOR. Just some random people who may or may not be part of Design and development team. I am just asking them to calm down :ROFLMAO: Its ICSTOR name on the game. Not AshBash or whoever that guy is. Even if he is part of Development team or someone who knows ICSTOR personally, This might just be a propaganda. Its way of marketing so that people can talk about both the games. His message looks More like Propaganda... Like Seriously! And I am stupid one here ... HAHAHA

Edit: Moreover I dont have any proof of him not leaving the game just like No one here has Credible proof of him leaving the game...

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019

This guy has made my day)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What you are claiming here is like saying that "Mouth of Sauron" had no clue what was going on in Mordor.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes