mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Looks like this goose is cooked as my Dad used to say eh. Been fucking around with remastering it for fun and then icstor started working again. I was just doing a 4k rework(60GB it was up too) ha but now I have been experimenting with photogrammetry and taking it into UE5 in full 3d that's what I want to try. regardless seems hes done so the door is back open.

Mar 15, 2021
MILFY CITY IS NOT ABANDONED IT TECHNICALLY ON HOLD. ON BOTH ICSOR WEBSITE AND PATREON IT SAYS NEXT UPDATE IS DELYAED
You can scream as much as you want, it won't change anything. The facts are in front of you, even if Icstor released an update tomorrow the faith many had in him died. Even if some fanboys will continue to defend it, I didn't get the excuse of "we're on a pirate site, the Devs don't care" a lot of Devs have made themselves known thanks to this site. To deny it is to show bad faith.

Oct 24, 2021
Damn the last time I played this game it was at v0.4. I was expecting it to be complete and for the new game to have 3 or 4 releases out by now. What idiots are still subscribed to this dev after years of grifting?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes