89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Hold on so when did Patreon make blackmailing illegal, I know they don’t accept incest & beastiality, but blackmail is in so many corruption games.
Well looks like every dev should just move to subscribestar & say FUCK YOU Patreon
They didn't. Don't blame Patreon.

A recap:

It was an excuse ICSTOR used to weasel out of his "promise" to release an update every 2 weeks after getting the abandoned tag the first time. He manages a 5min update in 2weeks, his first (and only update) after more than 2 years - after saying he was 90% finished with the entire game.

then...

A few days after missing his 2nd deadline, he blames Patreon for flagging blackmail content, and that he's going to spend his time "fixing" the game instead.
-Which is suspicious since they didn't object to the incest, or alleged underage sex. Even more bizarre is that his page is still up with the banned content.

After supposedly spending a month removing content, his page actually goes down. (probably got mass reported as a scam.)

He then made the excuse that the entire Patreon mod team went on vacation. He won't release the update until they get back.

A month later, his page is back up, and he resumes getting paid.

He then releases the statement that instead of 2 week updates, he's just going to finish the game and release it before the end of the year . Once again assuring us that his 90% complete.

6 months pass and f95zone finally slaps the abandoned tag.
A day later ICSTOR puts "on hold" on his patreon, but continues to take the sub money...

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2020
Sara's existence is an enigma and it annoys me.

You can tell Caroline and Linda are mother/daughter at first glace. You can tell MC is the son of Linda too.

where the fuck does Sara get her brown hair and green eyes from... did Linda cheat on Bob again? To me she's not part of this family.
Maybe, if the game had continued, we would've met Bob's sister, who would've looked like an older Sara?

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019

A recap:

It was an excuse ICSTOR used to weasel out of his "promise" to release an update every 2 weeks after getting the abandoned tag the first time. He manages a 5min update in 2weeks, his first (and only update) after more than 2 years - after saying he was 90% finished with the entire game.

then...

A few days after missing his 2nd deadline, he blames Patreon for flagging blackmail content, and that he's going to spend his time "fixing" the game instead.
-Which is suspicious since they didn't object to the incest, or alleged underage sex. Even more bizarre is that his page is still up with the banned content.

After supposedly spending a month removing content, his page actually goes down. (probably got mass reported as a scam.)

He then made the excuse that the entire Patreon mod team went on vacation. He won't release the update until they get back.

He then releases the statement that instead of 2 week updates, he's just going to finish the game and release it before the end of the year . Once again assuring us that his 90% complete.

A day later ICSTOR puts "on hold" on his patreon, but continues to take the sub money...
What an absolute piece of garbage. I can't believe one of the highest rated games has this kind of background.

ajaxred

Feb 14, 2022

A recap:

then...

The game is still be worked on it's just progress has been really slow that's all. Why would the game still have over 4k patrons if the game was simply left abandoned for more than two years?

ShadowProtag

Dec 20, 2021
The game is still be worked on it's just progress has been really slow that's all. Why would the game still have over 4k patrons if the game was simply left abandoned for more than two years?
Dude remove your mom's credit card from patreon and just accept that Icstor is a scammer. The game got one 5 minute update in 2 years. You got scammed, stop making an ass of yourself and just stop.

Jul 25, 2020

A recap:

then...

He did not miss any "second deadline" he did his release in mid July 2021, and by the first week of August he was under investigation. :) I take 100% credit for that, you are all welcome.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
finally the tag in more than 2 years he only made an update of 5min and countless excuses

it's a shame it ended like this... was replaying recently and the game has some of my fav scenes/camera angles, lots of content, and hot animations at that time... wonder what happened with all the passion and work to render all that stuff bc there is a lot already made...

anyways there are lot of people making others great game here, give them a chance

May 9, 2017
The following is only for gullible readers. I have met ICSTOR the other day and he told me that for 1 million U.S Dollars, he will finish the game. As a service to the community, I've contacted the Nigerian prince Abimbola. He was kind enough to spare me 1m$ in order to transfer to ICSTOR. I told ICSTOR to call the prince directly at the following number: 1-800-This-is-a-scam or by email: fraud@scamrus.com

Today, ICSTOR received the money. He promised me that the game will be complete by April, 1st. If you don't believe me, you can check the progress bar in the following site:

More good news on the subject will be in the unforeseeable future.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
The irony is, there's games that haven't received an update in more than 6 months that don't have the abandoned tag on them.. the 6month+ update cycle has become the norm and anyone who dares expose it is chased by pitchforks.. there's some serious Stockholm syndrome among "fans", and it's proven by the continuous support to scammers like Icstor..

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
I am not waiting for the game to release or anything but is ICSTOR still "promising" a release for milfy city and making bullshit excuses or did he make an official statement that the game is dead.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I am not waiting for the game to release or anything but is ICSTOR still "promising" a release for milfy city and making bullshit excuses or did he make an official statement that the game is dead.
Pure radio silence. He even got his SubscribeStar site locked for lack of communication (he must have missed that 30-day communication windows are required there).

Reactions: fz and 143 others
Jan 12, 2021
sorry to ask,if f95zone put abondoned tags, what's that mean? i mean i knew what abandon is, but is that make the upload/progress faster? or to show off about the game doesn't continue anymore? or maybe show off about the dev is scammer?

i mean what's the point for putting abandoned tag? sorry, i just wonder...

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
sorry to ask,if f95zone put abondoned tags, what's that mean? i mean i knew what abandon is, but is that make the upload/progress faster? or to show off about the game doesn't continue anymore? or maybe show off about the dev is scammer?

i mean what's the point for putting abandoned tag? sorry, i just wonder...
that the dev will not update this game anymore and therefore it is not finished/completed. no other meaning

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes