89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
indeed, I can not think of a single country that does not do that.
The only reason to not do it, is if the school's so small, you only have 1 class for each grade.
The USA is the only country that counts! USA! USA! USA!

In the USA, school campuses are so big that the numbers usually depict locations: Floor and Building. US schools can't use grade #s because class rooms are non-exclusive.

8th graders can take the same classes as 12th graders, or the same teacher will teach different grades of varying levels, in the same classroom.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/02/1681448_milfy_city.png
That first pic does heavily imply Sara is 13 or 14. At the very least it states the MC is 4 years older then Sara, so he has to be in his 20s for it to not look sus.
Since we're talking about cartoons, the only thing that matters is imagination. As long as the DEV says that every character is over 18+, the only violation is the one the player puts in their own head.

If you want to get into looks, the "Mom" would have given birth to her kids when she was 8yrs old.

Personally, I like to think that she got plastic surgery, and the kids are triplets; with two of them being held back a few grades.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Since we're talking about cartoons, the only thing that matters is imagination. As long as the DEV says that every character is over 18+, the only violation is the one the player puts in their own head.

If you want to get into looks, the "Mom" would have given birth to her kids when she was 8yrs old.

Personally, I like to think that she got plastic surgery, and the kids are triplets; with two of them being held back a few grades.
It's not the Dev who says what it is pal, it's the Patreon staff who decides it and that ruling can change easily. Take the rape deal with Celia for instance. I am pretty sure they will soon have a say about a 18 year old that looks 12 and, still goes to school and gets grounded for bad grades

Jan 23, 2022
So since PayPal is stopping all its business in Russia and Icstor is based in Russia does that mean the scumbag won’t have access to the money generated on Patreon. Because most people use Paypal to pay and receive on Patreon.
Didn't we just state in the last page that he's American?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Whaaat? Shit. I was wrong for so long. :ROFLMAO::eek:. Thought we’d finally get the last laff on the scumbag. American eh? Same School of Economics as L&P, Gumdrop and Aortta.
He isn't really american. You could tell by the school system he implemented in the game added by his english mistakes when he posts patreon news. He's from anywhere in europe that is not UK

Jan 23, 2022
Jan 27, 2018
He isn't really american. You could tell by the school system he implemented in the game added by his english mistakes when he posts patreon news. He's from anywhere in europe that is not UK
Sara's update last year was delayed because he claimed he was affected by the flood in in the western germany/belgium/netherlands area so if he didn't lie he's from one of those countries

• Haha
Reactions: Restor104

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Sara's update last year was delayed because he claimed he was affected by the flood in in the western germany/belgium/netherlands area so if he didn't lie he's from one of those countries
I remember that too. It sounds realistic to me that he may be from one of these countries

Jan 23, 2022
I will not tell where, But I found information about him being from Hungary.
Really doesn't matter where he's from to be honest, it's his business practices that suck in the long-run. The man has conned us for two years, and he's still conning 4000+ people, and he will continue to con as long as people are willing to feed him money for doing nothing.

Milfy Mafia holds the reigns now for the next victims of the continued con. You think he'll finish that? Nope. This was and could've been his biggest game, and now it's the biggest blight on his so called career.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The USA is the only country that counts! USA! USA! USA!

In the USA, school campuses are so big that the numbers usually depict locations: Floor and Building. US schools can't use grade #s because class rooms are non-exclusive.

8th graders can take the same classes as 12th graders, or the same teacher will teach different grades of varying levels, in the same classroom.
understand but in this case it is a 1 floor single building. With an attached Gym.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Really doesn't matter where he's from to be honest, it's his business practices that suck in the long-run. The man has conned us for two years, and he's still conning 4000+ people, and he will continue to con as long as people are willing to feed him money for doing nothing.

Milfy Mafia holds the reigns now for the next victims of the continued con. You think he'll finish that? Nope. This was and could've been his biggest game, and now it's the biggest blight on his so called career.
yes he is still conning 4000+ people WITH THE HELP OF PATREON.

Jan 23, 2022
yes he is still conning 4000+ people WITH THE HELP OF PATREON.
yup, and that will continue to live on as long as Patreon looks the other way about it. They more than have a justified reason to close him down, as SubStar did from what I heard. If you take away his avenues of revenue, then all he can do is slink back into his cave

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes