Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
But he didn't. And now, he wants us all to be super-excited about another game. Or Project X. Or whatever.

I think I am going to need a fuckton of assurances that whatever game he's tooling with now is going to be taken to completion. Because I invested in his product, and have him shrug off it with cheap, Swiss cheese excuses doesn't inspire confidence.
I remember reading in the Patreon comment section of the "Project X" game (when it was still available even to non-patreons) one subscriber voicing their concern about icstor finishing that new game given that Milfy City at the time hadn't been updated for over a year.

And icstor actually replied, I kid you not, with "I will try to not lose interest in the new game."

At this point, he needs to lose all his patreons. As long as he is being paid at least $4k a month for doing nothing, he will continue to do nothing, or at least the minimal amount to keep the money flowing.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Oh, and by the way, I usually don't answer when a person "yo"'s me, and why should anyone care about what a person has in their sigs? The names of the games are in the sigs, check them out maybe before you make yourself the fool.

Ignored and thank you for coming. Watch the door on the way out, it has a habit of smacking certain types of people in the ass. I'm guessing you're going to be one of them.
Well uhh, I mean, you're free to like girls on the younger side man, but just watch out for cops haha

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I find it interesting you reference Dumas, yet you don't seem to know what Dev you are talking about in this forum.

Also, you start your post with "Absence of proof is not proof of absence". There is a difference between abandoning a game and being absent as a developer, you are correct. Along the lines of 'absence', realize that Shitstor has not made a single update announcement himself since:
Home website: August, 2020;
SubscribeStar: Never, technically, because the only 'update' was the creation post, since which the page has been locked;
Patreon: November, 2021
Discord: Who knows, because Ashbash has been talking for him, for months.

Lastly, your final statement about needing assurances he will finish the new game is confusing in the context of your argument. The main sentiment on this forum basically boils down to: He has abandoned the game. You ask what proof exists for this sentiment, and the forum has responded that his lack of communication, and history of NOT finishing 'complete' stories in his past several games (Project X, aka Milfy Kingdom, never even saw a release) is such proof. Yet you seek a formal announcement of abandonment from the developer, despite this history.

If you put your hand on a stove that is turned on, you get burned. Forgive the members of this forum for not wanting to put our hands back on the burner, even without someone telling us not to do so.
No, I totally get your point about the stove. But - using that same metaphor - you don't tell others that the stove is on when you only suspect that its on. None of what I wrote should be considered a defense of the dev; its a defense of all devs, because they are making games without the benefit of a company of coders, writers, writers and proofreaders. They are typically doing all of the work by themselves, and the do get burned out. At least two games I loved collapsed in this way [MC was not one of those listed favorites], so I typically urge people to be a bit less self-involved when considering whether a game had been abandoned.

So yeah, I do expect more proof than some knob running through the threads making spurious claims. You yourself have made the effort to point out that the dev hasn't finished anything that they have started - which I think is the sort of proof I was looking for in the absence of the dev cowboying up and admitting their deeply ingrained commitment issues.

Lastly, serving up gossip for actual fact is like dining in the dark - you don't know if the chicken you are eating is green with moss until later you find out how wrong you were for consuming it. Gossip is for drama queens and abject fucking losers, and I am always going to call ut some self-important clown who does so. Who here has not been the subject of ill-informed gossip?

adolyeet

Dec 29, 2019
Now this was just a rumor. So take it with a grain of salt. But it has been said that the Dev was a female and that she passed away and the one that has been posting as ICSTOR and raking in all the money was her boyfriend. Now that said. With how that last update ( which really didn't fit in the flow the game had been taking at all) and all the delays and lies. I myself are starting to wonder if that rumor wasn't actually a fact.
That is the most wackass bullshit I have seen on this site. The dev being dead and "her", which I call out as bullshit right away, ISCTOR is easily a dude, boyfriend and stealing the cash? i have seen some stupid conspiracy theories during my time on this godforsaken planet, and this one is up there as being one of the stupidest.

Jan 23, 2022
Dr. Katie's Body, hey you're back. If you are who I think you are you've been eating through accounts, huh friend. :)
I have a story behind that, I told Uthuriel about it. I didn't expect to come back, long story short, suicide attempt, psych ward, therapy. I deleted all my things; games, screenies, everything, believe me, I didn't expect to survive, but I did. Still here, by some fucking miracle. :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Trying, not always easy. What I just recently went through was probably one of the worst I've ever tried. Anyway, I may not be dead, but this game sure as hell is...sorry Caroline. :cry:

So it's officially kaput now? I see his patrons are much lower than last time I checked. Still over 4k but wasn't it over 10? I've stopped wasting my time checking his page aside from today.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes