Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
well im sad to see this got abandoned but at least Caroline story was "kinda" brought to a conclusion. She is my favo all time elder sister character but I'm kind of disappointed we will never get to see the pregnant route. Same goes for the Linda and Celia routes. I loved the physical appearance of those characters and their personalities + the storylines. To bad we will never get to see a conclusion to that (well at least it got to the sex scenes). Only one thing a person like myself can really hope for is that somebody with enough skill will reproduce those characters renders and maybe start a spinoff game.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I'm not arguing that. But tell me what about the past 2 years with this game has made any sense
Let's see, in these instances everything is valid, even if he has been abducted by an alien (in fact I am seriously considering making a VN about this, in the form of a parody).

From my point of view it seems to me the following:

First let's "analyze" a little bit the Dev through his works, what do we find? Being honest, originality always shines by its absence, creativity was never the strong point; I do incest stories and I get icstor, the names of the games, the characters, the same formula over and over and over and over and over again.

Milf City I think was his "golden goose" and he overdemanded himself, because it's more than he can give, rpgmaker games are smaller and simpler in every way.
Not because Milf City is like Summertime Saga, but because he himself is limited in that sense.

Its forte (when it came out) has been the animations, it was one of the few that used facial expressions well, added to the simple plot and the fanservice, it found a good place to position itself as a successful dev.

This is not a criticism of his work (apart from how unethical it is); that is: the goal is to have fun; if you make something super complex, maybe it has its merit for the elitists, but if it's simple and fun, it's completely valid! The goal is to be entertaining and Inctor fulfilled it.

One point that made me doubt if he really "existed" was his apparent replies, full of arrogance towards his own fans, so much so that I've even read that he said things like (the adm speaking for him) "Thank you if Icstor answers you", among other surreal comments that seems taken from a 14 year old kid looking to troll in a forum.

Either he does not exist and they speak for him (and create such a character), or he is an asshole, and here I go with respect to what could have happened in those two years and now:

He knows (or thinks he knows) that he has them all eating in his hands, he is a guy who actually enjoys more luck and having (more at the time where he came out) time and money as a good pc to make good renders (and the difference at the time), but that his shortcomings are discipline, storytelling, imagination enough to carry out works that are not a cliché with legs of no more than 2 hrs long.

First Incstor died or never existed:

It was possible to get a statement out, not referring to his mental illness and that he didn't take a vacation, devs have passed away and taken over the game.

With the success of Milf City, anyone, and I mean 95% of people could have managed this better.
It's not Shakespeare, any Dev who has experience and has played Milf City can reproduce it, it's known that even not all Milf City renders are from Icestor (the last ones being the most obvious).

What's the profit in letting the golden goose die?

It's like, it's too far fetched, to me (maybe that's the reason, but).

I think he's got "Rockstar" syndrome; maybe he got hooked on drugs or alcohol (or both) or out there is so resting on his laurels, he enjoys the good life at the expense of his fans.

Imagine those stories of rockstars who ruined their careers, or hit records because of their ego and think they are the best on earth.

I stand by what we know about him from the way he acted, played and talked back. I don't know if he worked in addition to his VN's, but if he is one, doing them is very time consuming, especially if he does them in renpy; and if he is a "slacker", and thinks that everyone eats his food, then he is a "slacker", and that he is not the only one who is a "slacker". and he thinks that everyone eats from his hand, he is just screwing his fans, maybe he is very sure that he is like a Philosopher's Stone, and that everything he touches, he turns it into gold.

It seems like that Gabbo's simpsons episode, He finished 0.7 and said "All the kids in Springfield are SOB's !"

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Let's see, in these instances everything is valid, even if he has been abducted by an alien (in fact I am seriously considering making a VN about this, in the form of a parody).

From my point of view it seems to me the following:

First let's "analyze" a little bit the Dev through his works, what do we find? Being honest, originality always shines by its absence, creativity was never the strong point; I do incest stories and I get icstor, the names of the games, the characters, the same formula over and over and over and over and over again.

Milf City I think was his "golden goose" and he overdemanded himself, because it's more than he can give, rpgmaker games are smaller and simpler in every way.
Not because Milf City is like Summertime Saga, but because he himself is limited in that sense.

Its forte (when it came out) has been the animations, it was one of the few that used facial expressions well, added to the simple plot and the fanservice, it found a good place to position itself as a successful dev.

This is not a criticism of his work (apart from how unethical it is); that is: the goal is to have fun; if you make something super complex, maybe it has its merit for the elitists, but if it's simple and fun, it's completely valid! The goal is to be entertaining and Inctor fulfilled it.

One point that made me doubt if he really "existed" was his apparent replies, full of arrogance towards his own fans, so much so that I've even read that he said things like (the adm speaking for him) "Thank you if Icstor answers you", among other surreal comments that seems taken from a 14 year old kid looking to troll in a forum.

Either he does not exist and they speak for him (and create such a character), or he is an asshole, and here I go with respect to what could have happened in those two years and now:

He knows (or thinks he knows) that he has them all eating in his hands, he is a guy who actually enjoys more luck and having (more at the time where he came out) time and money as a good pc to make good renders (and the difference at the time), but that his shortcomings are discipline, storytelling, imagination enough to carry out works that are not a cliché with legs of no more than 2 hrs long.

First Incstor died or never existed:

It was possible to get a statement out, not referring to his mental illness and that he didn't take a vacation, devs have passed away and taken over the game.

With the success of Milf City, anyone, and I mean 95% of people could have managed this better.
It's not Shakespeare, any Dev who has experience and has played Milf City can reproduce it, it's known that even not all Milf City renders are from Icestor (the last ones being the most obvious).

What's the profit in letting the golden goose die?

It's like, it's too far fetched, to me (maybe that's the reason, but).

I think he's got "Rockstar" syndrome; maybe he got hooked on drugs or alcohol (or both) or out there is so resting on his laurels, he enjoys the good life at the expense of his fans.

Imagine those stories of rockstars who ruined their careers, or hit records because of their ego and think they are the best on earth.

I stand by what we know about him from the way he acted, played and talked back. I don't know if he worked in addition to his VN's, but if he is one, doing them is very time consuming, especially if he does them in renpy; and if he is a "slacker", and thinks that everyone eats his food, then he is a "slacker", and that he is not the only one who is a "slacker". and he thinks that everyone eats from his hand, he is just screwing his fans, maybe he is very sure that he is like a Philosopher's Stone, and that everything he touches, he turns it into gold.

It seems like that Gabbo's simpsons episode, He finished 0.7 and said "All the kids in Springfield are SOB's !"
Thing is. We will probably never know. So everything right now is guess work.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
well im sad to see this got abandoned but at least Caroline story was "kinda" brought to a conclusion. She is my favo all time elder sister character but I'm kind of disappointed we will never get to see the pregnant route. Same goes for the Linda and Celia routes. I loved the physical appearance of those characters and their personalities + the storylines. To bad we will never get to see a conclusion to that (well at least it got to the sex scenes). Only one thing a person like myself can really hope for is that somebody with enough skill will reproduce those characters renders and maybe start a spinoff game.
Not impossible someone else will conclude it at some point. Most of the storylines are already at an ending point, all have sexual content. Sure it wouldn't be a totally satisfying conclusion, but you could wrap it up in a very small update.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes