singedpenta

Jan 4, 2019
this game is abandoned? i came here after a year to see what updates it has, sad to see the abandoned tag. Did any storyline update happen after mom get caught by Dad?

Jan 23, 2022
this game is abandoned? i came here after a year to see what updates it has, sad to see the abandoned tag. Did any storyline update happen after mom get caught by Dad?
The last update we got was a pure Sara 15-min update back in July last year. Many weeks ago, the tag was slapped on it after work has stopped "indefinitely"

Here's all you need to know:

politis

Dec 12, 2018
The funniest thing is that we never had the opportunity to have a sex scene with Judy when she was there from the beginning lol

Reactions: ludobico

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
So for whatever lame excuse, he clearly just got bored and dropped his game and moved on. I hope the patrons he soaked do the same. I find it amazing amidst his whining how other devs worked their way through the Patreon debacle but ICSTOR couldn't...OR WOULDN'T...all the while milking his patrons for months. Is he going to credit all his sheep...err I mean followers...when his new game drops? I doubt it.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
So for whatever lame excuse, he clearly just got bored and dropped his game and moved on. I hope the patrons he soaked do the same. I find it amazing amidst his whining how other devs worked their way through the Patreon debacle but ICSTOR couldn't...OR WOULDN'T...all the while milking his patrons for months. Is he going to credit all his sheep...err I mean followers...when his new game drops? I doubt it.
Which debacle are u referring to?

• Angry
Reactions: juniorforlife17313

huhwhatwtf

Mar 7, 2022
The last update we got was a pure Sara 15-min update back in July last year. Many weeks ago, the tag was slapped on it after work has stopped "indefinitely"

Here's all you need to know:

In that article you linked it just says Icstor delayed the game not abandoned that's quite different than just saying the game was abandoned. Since the development of Milfy City was merely put on hold rather than being completely left for dead. According to what that article was stating.

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
In that article you linked it just says Icstor delayed the game not abandoned that's quite different than just saying the game was abandoned. Since the development of Milfy City was merely put on hold rather than being completely left for dead. According to what that article was stating.
we get it icstor, you just want more money without working

Jacksonjack22

May 2, 2021
Yes the game is officially abandoned. Not a single render has been uploaded even as a spoiler and not a single word has been said to what to expect even in the discord channel in the last 2 years. He already lost 1000 of his patreons

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes