mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Here is Milfy City the First Renpy Game to be released in AV1-AVIF thanks to Megalol as well it's visually lossless outside of the video which hardware AV1 encoding is pretty garbage still i'd rate it at 75 percent video-visually lossless and audio as well. Size down from 4.6 GB to 1.7GB need Win10x64 to run it also the game is updated to latest version of yet unreleased Renpy 8.1!

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Legend says that Isctor lost all his cash when crypto crashed... So, he came back to milk more lol with another 5min update in the near far far far future...
There is another Legend/Rumor that claims Isctor died a few years ago. That the person claiming to be Isctor now was Isctor's live-in mate. That they are using Isctor's name to keep the money rolling in. That would explain why the Sara update was for far in Left field then the game itself.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Hi guys. Does this game have NTR?
NO. The only thing really close to it is the Hooker/druggie girl giving the Principle a BJ. If you found the secret room there were hints MC might catch his Dad being used like a Sissy Bitch by some unknown Female. But I'm guessing that will never happen now.

Reactions: molva

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Oh, a fellow American I see, mistaking anything for a woman. That's Jojo.
Pretty sure he's talking about the dude's profile picture. Or maybe I've too much faith in people's ability to use their eyes, and he is indeed referring to this Jojo, whoever Jojo is.

Then again... this human being in his profile picture might aswell be a pregnant man with massive tatas.

Reactions: Vegtogot

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I replayed this game because of the vibes and i can't believe how well written caroline's route is compared to other characters, i mean it's the only route that makes sense and has true romance and I think that's the only reason why i really hope this update comes out (and what a reason) the other routes are not bad but they all lack something, the mom's route is okay, she's hot and all that but she's mental and the whole issue with the da... I mean landlord makes me feel a little bad, I mean the guy is a fool but he's not a bad dude, Sarah's route feels very rushed, the whole issue of how they start their relationship is very fast and feels very meh in itself especially its latest update, it's almost as if the writer has put all his effort into caroline's route, odd stuff, I still hope the update comes out and there is a decent ending, especially for caroline

ps: i almost forgot about celia's route, that one is also well done if you like that kind of content

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
There is another Legend/Rumor that claims Isctor died a few years ago. That the person claiming to be Isctor now was Isctor's live-in mate. That they are using Isctor's name to keep the money rolling in. That would explain why the Sara update was for far in Left field then the game itself.
If we get the final update we can see if it's the real icstor. Fking scammer but he really knew how to direct the scenes/angles to make them hot & interesting. If we don't get any of that then we can say it's not him

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Has this really abandoned? If so that's too bad...One of the only VN's I've played where I've actually really enjoyed the story and character development

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If we get the final update we can see if it's the real icstor. Fking scammer but he really knew how to direct the scenes/angles to make them hot & interesting. If we don't get any of that then we can say it's not him
Or if we get an update and like the Sara Update it really doesn't fit the game as it was going there will still be questions if it is really Icstor.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
So I've been playing this game with the incest patch from the beginning so I was curious about something. When the MC discovers the book that Linda/Mom is reading, it was all about how to date your son and ways to initiate an incestuous relationship. What does the book say if you don't have the incest patch applied?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes