Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
it was a good journey but I found a problem i.e it's not incest like its setting is like family but he always calls them his friend instead of mom/sis (i played the mobile version of milfy city)
It IS a Incest Game, but since Patreon (the Platform used to make money) doesn´t allow Incest, it get´s censored. You need a Incest Patch to play this Game as intended.
You need a Android Version that has the Patch in it or just play it on your PC.

You forgot that. It is to be found in the main posting.
That doesn´t help at all since the guy posted that he play it on Android. He needs a Android Port that it´s already patched. He can´t patch the Android Port himself.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
So I've been playing this game with the incest patch from the beginning so I was curious about something. When the MC discovers the book that Linda/Mom is reading, it was all about how to date your son and ways to initiate an incestuous relationship. What does the book say if you don't have the incest patch applied?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
So I've been playing this game with the incest patch from the beginning so I was curious about something. When the MC discovers the book that Linda/Mom is reading, it was all about how to date your son and ways to initiate an incestuous relationship. What does the book say if you don't have the incest patch applied?
It's about as boring and perfunctory as you'd think:
Landlady City.png

scene ml_bedroom_book_scene_v1_p2 being dependent on the patch being applied shows that in the unpatched version, it just never cuts to the revealed text on the cover of the book, so there's no alternative image for it.

Reactions: cvjoint

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
It's about as boring and perfunctory as you'd think:
View attachment 2344296

scene ml_bedroom_book_scene_v1_p2 being dependent on the patch being applied shows that in the unpatched version, it just never cuts to the revealed text on the cover of the book, so there's no alternative image for it.
Thanks for that answer. Wow, so glad I have the patch. Like it's an enjoyable game but Caroline being the sister and Linda the mom, is soooo much better

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yo guys between Uncensor Patch: - which one should I pick? What's the differences between them?

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Next update in March?

This thread is going to blow up Big Time around that time either way. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I thought this game was abandoned?
It would only take one update and the comments will reach epic proportions again. There is a reason why the thread comments are ongoing despite the 'Abandoned' Tag. It still has a 4 out of 5 rating.

People really like the game and others Hate/Love it. :mad: :love: :coffee:

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
It would only take one update and the comments will reach epic proportions again. There is a reason why the thread comments are ongoing despite the 'Abandoned' Tag. It still has a 4 out of 5 rating.

People really like the game and others Hate/Love it. :mad: :love: :coffee:
I mean, it was postponed from January to March. Now we are almost into February and we shall find out by the end of the next month whether ICSTOR actually means to deliver it or not.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes