Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
From his Patreon XD
"CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City Final Edition - (~March 2023)
Milfy Mafia Episode 1 - (~May 2023)"

Say what you will about icstor, but that guy has 3809 Patrons alone on Patreon, even tho he hasn´t released shit since 2021-07-15. If anyone should be blamed, it´s the people who support this milking.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Say what you want about this game, it still has one of the best written LI's to date with Caroline. Hopefully Icstor will make it right with a nice end to the game, hopefully..... one day...

Reactions: vanosha 89

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Say what you want about this game, it still has one of the best written LI's to date with Caroline. Hopefully Icstor will make it right with a nice end to the game, hopefully..... one day...
No my dude im asking, i mean finnaly i can olay this and now is dead?!! :mad:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bebiho

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Someone should just take the assets from him and finish the game. This thing is still the third most viewed game on the site so any halfway decent 3D animator just has to open a sponsor page and collect cartoonish amounts of donation money to finish the game.

Jun 8, 2017
Someone should just take the assets from him and finish the game. This thing is still the third most viewed game on the site so any halfway decent 3D animator just has to open a sponsor page and collect cartoonish amounts of donation money to finish the game.
Yeah and get sued hardcore for stealing somones assets lol,This game has made more money then you'll ever have in your life

Reactions: FAEN1134

Hold.my'beer

Jan 21, 2023
it was a good journey but I found a problem i.e it's not incest like its setting is like family but he always calls them his friend instead of mom/sis (i played the mobile version of milfy city)

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes