MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Where is our resident writer. Not seen for a while. That's right final proof he was in on the scam.
they made an update on the patreon recently (a month ago and a month before that) showing the last stage 13/15 complete for the final release. so idk man. unless you mean the OP of this thread then idk where they are. the game has had an update in august of 21 or 22 i dont remember. either way this thread hasnt been updated for that update. also marked abandoned even though they are doing 1-3 month updates on status.

1687929602692.png

D0gs

Jun 22, 2021
Previews is only another method to take it long and milk the supporters. If they are happy... I'm happy too.
Anyway, again the topic isn't IF the new version will be relaease (it will be) but WHEN and HOW.

When? -> Icstor isn't stupid. Yes, he is disonest and cheater but it's all calculated. He knows he can make a lot of money working 1% of the time and for a certain reason his supporters are agree with this (otherwise they would stop to pay him).
How? -> In my opinion this is the main topic. Maybe someone think or hope it will be a huge update. He worked many years (hahahaha) and sweared many times to have one million renders ready. No! It will be much less than what most expect (remember that pregnancy and harem paths has been cancelled). The feeling will be more or less the same as when the 0.71 version was released. Anything less than 10000 new renders would be insufficient.

If I'm wrong I will be here to admit it.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes