Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
For the money that subscribers pay, it would be possible, according to their scenario, to order a game based on their own story from another developer, and it would have been done long ago. They never wondered if they would have bought a finished Milfy City game for the money they had already given to Icsror? If not, why are they paying? You can unsubscribe and wait, nothing will change from the fact that they are signed, on the contrary, they help to ensure that the game does not come out. Therefore, we have 4000 subscribers who are preventing the release of the game. If at least 65% of subscribers leave, the chance that the game will be released is very high, since Icstor will start luring them out with a new game, and milfy city will throw it out instantly to show that it can make games completely.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Because he did not send anything. He did not do anything but attracting people here. I can't believe there are people who still trust in what this guy says lol.
The biggest doubt is the way he was confidently predicting an April or May release. Being so close to the project he should have known that had no chance of happening. If that didnt happen I would trust him more.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Where is our resident writer. Not seen for a while. That's right final proof he was in on the scam.
Like he said here, his part is done and he's moved on to work with another dev. Whether you think he's lying or not, we're still where we started and were always going to end up, waiting on ICSTOR

The biggest doubt is the way he was confidently predicting an April or May release. Being so close to the project he should have known that had no chance of happening. If that didnt happen I would trust him more.
He also said those predictions were based on his part as a writer. Its still up to ICSTOR to do something for once.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
they made an update on the patreon recently (a month ago and a month before that) showing the last stage 13/15 complete for the final release. so idk man. unless you mean the OP of this thread then idk where they are. the game has had an update in august of 21 or 22 i dont remember. either way this thread hasnt been updated for that update. also marked abandoned even though they are doing 1-3 month updates on status.
The mods have an unofficial rule of more than 1.5 years with no actual release and the thread will get tagged as abandoned. See here. Once applied the tag will only be removed when an update to the game is actually released.

Reactions: seethreepeeoh

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
we're still where we started and were always going to end up, waiting on ICSTOR
You should find something better, real and more meaningful to wait for.

Going by "he said this, he said that" doesn't really matter much. Just a bunch of words without much proof to back it up. People have to stop blindly trusting what this/that guy/Dev says. I bet that dude came here to just sprinkle some hope (especially for the simp simps) to maybe up the Patreon count for Scamicstor.

But hey, you do you. Believe what you want without any proof. I just want to help people avoid getting lied to, getting played, scammed, milked and let down. If I am wrong, I don't mind getting proven right.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
You should find something better, real and more meaningful to wait for.
I'm not waiting for this game. I'm playing other games on this site, but I still pop into this thread every now and then. It's good advice for anyone else that actually is though.

Going by "he said this, he said that" doesn't really matter much. Just a bunch of words without much proof to back it up. People have to stop blindly trusting what this/that guy/Dev says. I bet that dude came here to just sprinkle some hope (especially for the simp simps) to maybe up the Patreon count for Scamicstor.
I went with my gut and believe that Onyx was legit doing what he said he was doing. I've been around this thread long enough to know that what he did doesn't really matter with ICSTOR being the one ultimately in control.

Reactions: AdolfoH
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes