Joantghy

Feb 13, 2022
2 year anniversary since the last update is only two weeks away. Will the impossible become possible? Will he release a game that falls short of what was originally promised in the next two weeks? Or will we see more of the same nothing? :ROFLMAO:
two weeks, two years or two decades. icstor conceives time in different ways than the rest of humanity

Ret3r0

Sep 1, 2021
sad so see this game is not finished yet. I remember loginin into f95 and lookin for milfy city threads back in the 2021. But we can still hope!

war117

Nov 9, 2017
So what’s going on with this game? Is it abandoned completely? Or or is there no new information about the next update and the tag has been put on there because it’s bin silence about any update

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
Meanwhile, filf has been completed successfully today. It started at the same time to mc, by the way.
This game has its own disadvantages, for example, you cannot save or rewind the game in FILF, the menu options disappear in the Android version

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
Read again.

Where does the post claim that the project is finished?

There are only previews nothing more nothing less
ohh here we go! We have another paladin of this shitdev ahahha.
It's the second answer u make to "defend" this project ahahah. What's your role? Grabbing other patreons?

• Angry
Reactions: conspiracy

Kinoza

Apr 16, 2018
ICSTOR must not have any faith in his Milfy Mafia game if he's holding out on completing Milfy City. If he's so worried about losing his Patreons, just announce a Milfy City 2 game, set in the same world, or with some of the same characters. It worked for NLT.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
ICSTOR must not have any faith in his Milfy Mafia game if he's holding out on completing Milfy City. If he's so worried about losing his Patreons, just announce a Milfy City 2 game, set in the same world, or with some of the same characters. It worked for NLT.
Isnt his next game basically that from what I remember?

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Let's face a reality, your nostalgia making this game hyped. Tell me one reason to feel curious about it. Game renders being outdated, dev intentionally delaying it, Some so called writer giving some statement which has no match with reality, people coming in abandoned forum to bitching with knowing that the game will not come but show their heroism so called anger to impress others! what a dog shitt game and dev it is!

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
ohh here we go! We have another paladin of this shitdev ahahha.
It's the second answer u make to "defend" this project ahahah. What's your role? Grabbing other patreons?
Are you serious with your reply. Read GX response again and hopefully your comprehension will improve. He is not defending the project, he is merely stating a fact that the game is not complete. The earlier poster that GX replied to was stating the game was completed and I think he mis-understood what the V1.0 meant. it was a forthcoming version No not that the game was completed. I think you will find that the tone of GX's reply does not in any way support ICStor.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes