Randeza

May 16, 2018
I think the dev should finnish this game before starting a new game or it will just feel like the dev is jumping game to game and never finnish anything

• Angry
Reactions: dirty36

Ewinson

Mar 9, 2023
Sorry if it's been asked before, but is this game completely abandoned? Is there any chance that it gets updated?

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Haven't checked this thread since ICSTOR released the small update just to get the game out of Abandoned status the first time. I thought all the posts in this thread were just fans and former fans reminiscing about the game. Color me genuinely surprised that the game is still being "worked on", even if there's a strong chance the work is fake in order to deceive Patreon supporters.

Here's hoping it's not, I suppose.

Last edited:

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
I played milfy city rus android ver but it's always return to russian language whenever loading. Seem likes many places were missing in there. Only sex shop, caroline shop, mall, school and home... Nothing to do much except some sneak sex at night though

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I played milfy city rus android ver but it's always return to russian language whenever loading. Seem likes many places were missing in there. Only sex shop, caroline shop, mall, school and home... Nothing to do much except some sneak sex at night though
Me too! I tried playing Windows 95 version on my Pentium 1 PC but it melted my Intel CPU from all the crazy graphics, bells and whistles. I want ICSTOR to buy me a new PC!

Oct 9, 2021
Is this mother fucker @ icstor dead like another @ Eromersive.
God what a disappointment Eromserive is... I had high hopes, Demon Boy was top tier.
ICSTOR is still alive... just milking Patreons for money... There's a lot of debate about whether or not we'll actually see an update. There was a lot of talk earlier in the year about the game being done by May, this person Oxy said they were doing the writing and ICSTOR was working on renders. Apparently Oxy finished the writing last month, but here we are in July and still no word on the final update

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
Onyxdime and ICSTOR are one and same person, icstor's alterego was here to calm people down. Now he can continue milking more money from stupid people.
I think it's much more likely that ICCreations and ICSTOR are the same person. They started at same time with same type of renders, stories, etc. They always start new games at the same time, abandon their games at the same time, come back to finish them at the same time. They name their versions the same. When they both started F.I.L.F and Milfy City they had the same hallway layouts and other weirdly similar things. They both have similar real life disaster excuses of how rough real life has been and why they've disappeared. F.I.L.F is like the cheap easier to produce project to milk patreons and screw around in his spare time, and since it just got it's final version while Milfy City has been pushed back, I think Milfy City Final will be here within the month. Then they will both start new projects very near the same time that they both abandon very near the same time. I know conspiracy theory /shrug.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The key point is a fact that Icstor has sneezed on his own promises and deadlines he appointed. Nevertheless he gained few hundreds of new supporters on patreon during last month.

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
Time for the yearly check in; oh looks like it's going just about how I thought it would be going.. didn't expect much more from a pathological liar.

Jan 27, 2018
I think it's much more likely that ICCreations and ICSTOR are the same person. They started at same time with same type of renders
They're not even close, they even use different renderers... and why would icstor ignore his patreon page with 5000 patrons to create updates for a game with like 600 patrons?
It makes no sense, just like the theory that icstor and onyxdime are the same person, anyone that has ever read icstor's english knows this

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes