nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
There was always something that turned my head around. How can it be that a person who really worked a lot on this game, and yes, it takes a long time and renders to do everything he already did, suddenly stops doing his job, stops keeping up... and I understand that problems may have happened and that has taken him away from the daily dynamics of work but cutting short as icstor did is something very rare.

If what you like the most is playing basketball or some sport and you have to give up due to some other problem, what you most want is to return to that rhythm and be busy again in what you liked to do, here it is the opposite, like he burned out and never admitted that he was donezo with all this.

now all that is left is the tale of Icscamstor the fallen

Dec 24, 2018
There was always something that turned my head around. How can it be that a person who really worked a lot on this game, and yes, it takes a long time and renders to do everything he already did, suddenly stops doing his job, stops keeping up... and I understand that problems may have happened and that has taken him away from the daily dynamics of work but cutting short as icstor did is something very rare.

If what you like the most is playing basketball or some sport and you have to give up due to some other problem, what you most want is to return to that rhythm and be busy again in what you liked to do, here it is the opposite, like he burned out and never admitted that he was donezo with all this.

Probably because he realized he probably could not work on the game and get paid anyways so why bother putting in the effort.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Probably because he realized he probably could not work on the game and get paid anyways so why bother putting in the effort.
I have figured it out how can we get ICSTOR to finish 1.0 MC. We need to explain to him that putting finished game on Steam will generate even more money than Patreon! Many game devs said that!

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
I think it's much more likely that ICCreations and ICSTOR are the same person. They started at same time with same type of renders, stories, etc. They always start new games at the same time, abandon their games at the same time, come back to finish them at the same time. They name their versions the same. When they both started F.I.L.F and Milfy City they had the same hallway layouts and other weirdly similar things. They both have similar real life disaster excuses of how rough real life has been and why they've disappeared. F.I.L.F is like the cheap easier to produce project to milk patreons and screw around in his spare time, and since it just got it's final version while Milfy City has been pushed back, I think Milfy City Final will be here within the month. Then they will both start new projects very near the same time that they both abandon very near the same time. I know conspiracy theory /shrug.
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. ICCreations updates his Patreon every week

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
ICSTORl: It’s time to put 1-2 photos to deal with it again,
Hope these idiots keep paying for subscriptions

Reactions: Lovv99

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Ah pity, I had come to see if the dev had announced a new date! haha :ROFLMAO: I was looking forward to seeing people gutting each other on this thread and the last credulous clinging tooth and nail to this hope ! :D Well done no salt for me, I'm sad now we won't have the continuation of our usual 'soap opera' here. :cry::poop:

Do you think he'll go away for long before coming up with another lie, or is it really over this time ? :p
How much longer is he going to milk his subs ?
No, I know it's almost a rhetorical question at this stage, but we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I wonder why this game was never review bombed, I mean it has happened in this forum with other games like dual family, but not this one despite all the controversy.

Reactions: Joantghy

vks017

Jun 30, 2017

The difference is they enjoy the sport such as basketball. The reason to grind on these games is overwhelmingly financial. It is not a fun team activity but largely a solo grind. So if a large chunk of money is still coming in with doing no work then a fair number act like Icstor and just take the free pay checks. Making a new game that is popular is also hard so he most likely also wants to drag this one out for that reason too.

Reactions: flaweddd and qaywsx

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
:unsure: "Milfy City Final Edition - Coming Soon (~90%)" - today, three years ago it was 96%. Things are still there. :p ICSTOR cheating gullible idiots. PROJECT-X also announced about three years ago. Have you made any progress in three years?
This is the crazy part. It's like people don't remember. People just think, 'oh it was supposed to come out in May but it's only July so it's not a huge delay.' Before May it was supposed to be March. 'Oh it was supposed to come out in March but it's only pushed back to May so it's not a huge delay.' Before March it was supposed to be by the end of the 2022. 'Oh it was supposed to come out before the end of 2022 but it's only pushed back to March so it's not a huge delay.' This has gone on again and again for years on end.

Also, remember that the last release in July 2021 (aka two years ago [Jesus fucking Christ where did the time go?]) was a 10-minute micro update that ICSTOR slapped together in a week solely because he fucked around and forgot to make a Patreon post for three months and this game got slapped with the "Abandoned" tag. The micro update was just to get the "Abandoned" tag taken off. Before that, the prior update (version 0.6e) was released in December 2019.

I looked into this a little bit more since at this point this train wreck goes back to before I knew this place existed and I was curious. Even 0.6e wasn't a "real" update. It simply included a handful of animations that ICSTOR promised to put in 0.6d but didn't. I can't seem to find exactly when 0.6d was released, but it would have been in either late October or November 2019. I'll give him 0.6d, but even that was just 0.6c with animations (which were supposed to be in 0.6c).

So, here's a fun question. Does anyone remember what the original version 0.7 was supposed to look like? It was supposed to be a Sara-centric update (plus Judy time permitting!) with 1,000+ renders. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? That's because 0.71 (there was no 0.7) was in fact a Sara-centric update with 400 renders and 40 animations. I'm sure an animator can discern how many unique renders those 40 animations translate into, but just know that on October 29, 2019 ICSTOR said that he was aiming to release 0.7 that December. That means that he expected it to take one-two months to make 0.7. Instead it took, 21 months to make 0.71. 21 fucking months.

If nothing else, even if you ignore the broken promises, the excuses, and the obvious lies and put aside any fantasy of a 1.0 release out of your mind, just know that the 0.71 release took 21 months.

Also, I just realized that for further time comparison the first confirmed case of COVID-19 was on December 1, 2019. That means the last time the MC fucked anyone other than Sara was before COVID-19 existed. Fun.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes